DOES ANYBODY CONSTRUCT THEIR OWN WORKOUTS AT HOME

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 9:52pm
via Android

Do anybody create their own workouts at home instead of going to the gym. It doesn't take much effort to plan it and it's free. If so what exercises do u do

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 17, 2013 10:05pm
via Android

Yeah when I'm totally bored

Icon_missing_thumb
260 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 12:38am
via Android

No room in house and outside it's 112 degrees nope I go to gym all summer

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 12:49am
via iOS
I've never had the fortune to utilize a gym. I've used the Internet and wonderful apps such as this one to create what works for me.  I have a small home gym and an awesome old barn that I can climb around in with a rope to the loft and rafters for upper body conditioning.  Where there's a will there's a way, and while I'd love to go to a gym I don't think it's mandatory to get the results you want if you have determination. 
Good luck to you:)
18 Aug
same here!!
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 11:18am
via Android

Eric h.
How do you set it up, what equipment do you use, what exercises do you like doing over others. You look like you do weights too, she  do you not find your spend a lot of time into exercise, does it not bother u

Image_thumb
66 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 11:22am
via Android

Stephanie k.
I agree and impressed, you've worked with what you have and sounds like you have a great set up, almost like a cross fit workout.

18 Aug
All the time. I have almost 200 creations thus far.
18 Aug
Is this your only form of cardio and how long are your workouts
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 3:20pm
via Android

I love mixing it up, use people mates if they wanna train, get them to stand on your back near your shoulder blades doin push ups, do them slow or fast, lunges carrying your mate on one shoulder then switch sides, if you watch a movie - how about putting the tv on a chair use it as a motivational tool to crunch up and see the next scene, use a boxing bag see how many punches you can do as your doing your sit ups, its real cool the friends I have love to train, I love to motivate them.  Also it just happens every where I go I always seem to meet people who are in to health and fitness, iv been taught that you draw the kind of people lifestyle you want, if your passionate about your desires and can see it benefiting other as well as yourself

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 18, 2013 10:39pm
via Android

Course.
Check out ma profile..

But don't take the one for 46 min
If you're not sure you can handle it ;)

19 Aug
Body of a workout is not bad, too much ab work for me thoy

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51