About me...

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 6:05pm
via Android

Well I'm 23. I am married and have two kids. I used to weigh 138lbs but after I had my son I haven't been able to get my weight off. I'm not looking for an extreme diet. I have lost the weight before without that so I know I can again. I'm just not sure what workouts to do. I've downloaded apps after apps and went on the net to find stuff even on pinterest and instagram. When I went in to the hospital I was 190. I am now at 162.7 but I've hit my plato. Before I just ran 1.5 miles but now I'm looking at targeting full body.

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 6:32pm
via Android

If you wanna lose your weight,it is a quiet simple,pure math,you need spend more calories than you entries,choose one program,do it for a month or 2,and then you will see how will your body react...after that you will know what you need to change,add,subtract...

25 Aug
I am going to start the squat challenge tomorrow and I also downloaded another app to help with some full body workouts. Idk what to do for cardio though.
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 7:38am
via Android

Just start;) swimm and run for cardio

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 7:46am
via Android

What equipment do you have access to for cardio?  My wife loves the elliptical and we have also been doing 5k's.  Anything helps.  If you are at home with the kid, do some jumping jacks.  Shadow boxing is my fave when i dont want to run. Hope that helps.

26 Aug
When my husband and I make it to the gym we have a bike (one with pedals out not down), treadmill, and elliptical. I've done one 5k this year so far trying to do another in Sept. First one I power walked bc I was so sunburnt.
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Aug 26, 2013 10:44am
via iOS
For cardio you can run, power walk, speed hike, swim, use machines, HIIT. All of these are effective. The key is to mix it up and get creative. Nobody wants to do something that they hate, so find a way to keep it interesting......or at least tolerable ;-) good luck.
26 Aug
What is HIIT? I keep hearing about it but idk what it is.
26 Aug
High Intensity Interval Training, which is more of another way of training. There are HIIT workouts on this site.
26 Aug
The first time I ever really heard about it was when I joined this app. I thoroughly enjoy it.
26 Aug
I'll have to look into them as well. I've heard the Spartan workouts are good as well.
26 Aug
I've done them a few times. Pretty intense. Any workout is intense depending how much you put into it! Always remember, you get out what you put in. Stay motivated, stay dedicated and push your limits!! You'll get where you want to be.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51