Should I have a schedule for every work out or I could combine them nd do all in one day

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 2:11pm
via Android

Like the title says, should I make Monday for abs nd Tuesday for arms wed for abs nd the Thursday for arms nd Friday for abs or should I combine those two work outs nd do both on daily basis?

27 Aug
they are small muscle group they recover faster than legs workout so why not combine them, or separate them could do the job aswell! that depend on you bro!!!
27 Aug
OK thanks bro
27 Aug
i can send you right there 3 schedules and you can see what i do :)
27 Aug
Yes please.
27 Aug
okay but my schedule is more like a bodybuilder schedule so i do abs after each training if possible and you wont read abs training anywhere but you copy and paste it and add it yourself
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 2:19pm
via Android

You dont work the rest?

27 Aug
I take a break for two days
27 Aug
Nd I do work the back nd shoulders just not much
27 Aug
My advice is start trainig properly
27 Aug
27 Aug
Dude, there's a whole lot more of body area south of you abs. That was what Rappa was referring to. You seem fixated on abs.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 10:39pm
via Android

If you are slightly interested in weighttraining or training at all. Look up some more serious info. I understand you just want to look cool for the girls, who doesnt. But with some proper training your gains will be so much better thus you looking lots better for those girls

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51