My size

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 11:07am
via Android

I dont know why but no matter how much i eat, i'll still be the same. Did not gain weight at all. And im so small for my age and thats bad...

28 Aug
Hy u eat high calories diet.. 6 to 7 meal plan and high carbohydrate n protein diet.. N don't forgot to do workout for 45 min. Weight training alternate day.
28 Aug
Well what are you basing you weight of? Because while in school during a bli od drive my friend who was female was about 160 to 150 and they told her she was under weight while her friend was told she was over and she's only like 90 to 100
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 11:39am
via Android

Okay,i hope it works... thanks:)

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 28, 2013 11:57am
via Android

For a height of 153cm and weight for abt 90 pound is super light dont you think? So i really have know idea what to do about my body..

28 Aug
It depends on your age
29 Aug
Yeah...your age does play a large role...I'm 1.69 and weight 50kg so about 100 pounds...and I'm younger than you...but what are you currently eating daily?
29 Aug
169cm...
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 8:16am
via Android

Im just a teen between 15 to 18..

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 8:37am
via Android

Hi!! Look u shld b happy that u CNT gain weight,u have a high metabolism. Which once u hit 35+ u will grateful for. I have a high metabolic rate too n I turned 30 ths year. You don't want to do wot the other person said and eat 6times a day,ths will only increase yr already racing metabolism!! Meal increases is wot they tell u to do to speed yr metabolism up for WEIGHT LOSS!!! U ND a hi carb diet if u want to hlp weight gain. Working with weights will increase muscle mass n also will add to yr scales. Good luck,trust me as u gt older u will love yr metabolic rate.

29 Aug
Hiiii kumari wanna join me on kik
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 8:57am
via Android

Really? Thank you so much for telling me.  Cos lots of my friends told me to eat more junk food which i know wil noy make any different to my body .and its bad as well .so thnks once again..:)

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 9:03am
via Android

U look lke a beautiful princess,lean and elegant. We r blessed to have high metabolisms really we are. If u eat pasta,rice and potatoes u will do ok. Up yr protein too it will keep u fuller longer so u wont want to eat as much. DNT skip meals bt certainly DNT eat 7times a day. I tried that a long tme ago TRYNG to bulk up and I lost weight dramatically lke 3kgs in a week n half.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 9:06am
via Android

Aww, thank u...:) okay, i will listen to your advise and i hope my body will improve day by day...thanks again! Anyway, is it good to eat only fruit and salad a day?

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 9:11am
via Android

U shld notice everyones posts,bth only do wot yr body tells u to do,hun. Only u know yr body better than anyone else. Fruit and veggies are great for u,bth it won't help u gain weight hun. Carbs n protein!

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 9:13am
via Android

Okay, thank u:)

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 11:02am
via Android

I think that when you grow some older you will naturally put on some more weight. If you feel like that you are also really weak and your 'frame' isnt filled at all, which happends to lots of skinny and light ppl. Weighttraining and an increased calorie intake can help you some. But whith your body type and being a girl it wont be easy :-).

As long ask you feel good and full of energy i dont think you should have major concerns.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 11:07am
via Android

Hmm.. what you said was true.. yeah, im always full of energy.. just that im light.. thnks for the reply anyway..:)

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 29, 2013 12:12pm
via Android

Oh i see...How old are.you? Well, im from an asian country,so i eat asian food like rice, noodle and also western food as well .. so yeah...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51