pro Workout plans

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 8:00pm
via Android

Licensed personal trainer, hit me for some new & productive workouts im that's designing new workout plans.

31 Aug
I have over 100lbs to lose and a crazy schedule to work with. Can you help?
31 Aug
I've been on a diet for over two weeks (worked out for 30 minutes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's) and all I've done is gain 5 pounds. When my boyfriend lost 5 pounds and he doesn't even work out!! Am I missing something?
01 Sep
Just a thought but isn't muscle heavier than fat?
02 Sep
@Ashley P. Boys, technically according to studies can lose weight faster than a girl can, so it may take time
04 Sep
But why would I gain weight? Why not stay the same weight or drop weight?
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 8:06pm
via iOS
Whoa, awesome!

Would you happen to be interested in working on a plan for an underweight person who wants to lose some fat without losing weight and tone up? There is a hiatal hernia to work around as well (a shame, because if I am good at one thing, it has to be flexing my stomach). My ultimate goal is to be strong and tough and gain a little weight.
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 10:48pm
via Android

Not a problem, well for one have u heard of body by vi, its health supplements I promote to some of my more serious clients, also for weight loss you got to "use your fat" and what I mean by that is uae it for energy, stay very active during your workouts (to keep your heart rate up) the more active more calori2 burned more fat burned. I can email you a workout to start off with if u want ( dont worry I wont charge u lol)

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

I m going walking guys I haven't did it in a while  I want results I'm going for it.
Keep me in mind when you say you go girl!!!!!

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 10:54pm
via Android

What up man, well besides the hernia I was in your same position years ago, the short undwr weight guy. Up until about 07 when I got serioua about the gym. Feel free to email me (Toine26@ymail.com) we can chop it upand I can work something out for u and explain how hypertrophy (it means building muscle, sorry not trying to sound like a smartass, im just keeping it professional)

Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Aug 31, 2013 10:57pm
via Android

Ok

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 2, 2013 8:10pm
via Android

Muscle is heavier than fat

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 3, 2013 3:40pm
via Android

Yea! Would love to, what all are you interested in doing as far as workouts what don't u like

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 8:49pm
via Android

Ashley are you active, do you do anything for extended periods of time, if not know that unused calories turn to day within days so that could be a reason

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51