Hi, I'm new here and I'd like to ask if there's a better time to workout or it doesn't matter, and if is ok if I workout everyday or the body need some rest sometimes if ''yes'' for how long? Thanks time reply me.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 11:14am
via Android

Hi, I'm new here and I'd like to ask if there's a better time to workout or it doesn't matter, and if is ok if I workout everyday or the body need some rest sometimes if ''yes'' for how long? Thanks time reply me.

04 Sep
Well most scientist agrees that it is best to work out in the morning before breakfast because you force the body to take from the natural fat and energy storages instead of the ones created by the food. You can also workout in the afternoon. You do not need to starve yourself but wait 2-3 hours after lunch before working out. Now about the resting time, normally it is about 24-72 hours depending on the intensity of the workout and how big the muscle is. Big muscle = more resting time. With that said cardio training oike most of the...
07 Sep
I take a day of rest since I train 6 days a week.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 12:15pm
via Android

Thanks Chris for the advice, I'll try to slowdown a little because I've been hurting my ligaments and the other day I got blocked because of my back and I couldn't workout for few days.
The problem is, "we can got addict to this shit"! :)

04 Sep
Exactly. Training is addictive. Glad I could help:-)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 4, 2013 12:21pm
via Android

You should do it twice a day

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51