Gym Etiquette! Rude things people do at the gym!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 12:51am
via Android

Tonight I had a lady straight up steal my resistance band during class. If the class isn't packed I always get two sets of weights or resistance bands. This way I challenge myself with the heavier weight and when I'm too fatigued instead of quitting I switch to the lighter weight. During the set in a body sculpt class the lady took my weights after she became too tired . I was pissed because there were plenty of bands left but bc mine were within arms reach she took them instead of walking to the front and getting her own. After the set do you think she put my bands back... No! She put them with the rest of her things! I WAS FUMING! I gave her a pass bc she was older but next time I will have to check her. Nicely of course lol Anyone had someone do something rude to them in the gym??

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 1:12am
via Android

I can't stand when people just sit on a machine or bench and talk or just be lazy. Taking a break is one thing, but if you need a ten minute break, give up the machine and let someone who wants to improve themselves have it. Then, folks who use two machines at once. They want to get mad cus you get on one when they are on something else and be like " I was using that bench". And I got to be like, "really? Cus those looked like cables in your hands a second ago." Also, its all to often that I watch someone use something and just walk away without cleaning it. Yuck!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 1:13am
via Android

stare at you...

05 Sep
I know rite its like I know im fit but turn away hahaha
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 1:41am
via iOS
Women in yoga pants! 

Just kidding. Couldn't resist!
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 2:17am
via Android

Not reracking the weights

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 2:23am
via Android

some took a dump in the corner of the gyms... and they sneeze and wipe it everywhere one girl threw up while in treadmill and didn't even stop

Image_thumb
203 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 2:23am
via Android

When people use a machine and don't clean after them

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51