Dont understand!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 5, 2013 11:34pm
via Android

I don't understand why I keep working out and I haven't lost any weight!!

05 Sep
How are your eating habbits?
05 Sep
Only healthy other than a treat every once and a while
06 Sep
It could be that you are building muscle right now as you're losing fat, so the scale isn't showing a drop yet. Keep at it!!!
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 8:31am
via iOS
If you are working out but not doing cardio, you shouldn't be losing weight. If you want to lose weight, you need to do cardio and make sure you burn a little more calories than what you have been eating through food. 

You burn about 1300 calories each day just for basic functions (your brain consumes them), and you burn those day in, day out. Nothing will ever change that. If you eat 2000 calories a day, then you still have 700 calories in reserve that you should spend, plus a few hundred if you want to lose weight. You burn calories the moment you do something, so working, cleaning the house, having sex all burn calories. If your daily activities don't allow you to spend all your calories, then you need to do cardio. Your cardio should allow you to burn the amount of excess calories plus a few hundred.

Obviously, you have to be smart about what you eat. Some people, after working out, eat the burnt calories right back.

Butt crunches, ab workouts and the like only work for people who already have a healthy body fat rate. First, you need to take care of your body fat, get your blood pumping, breathe rapidly, maybe break out a sweat, and when you find the fat has mostly gone, you can start working specific areas to tone up.

Unless this is what you have been doing. If yes, then all I can see is you haven't been working out long enough for results to show. Keep at it, it doesn't happen overnight. Meanwhile, enjoy the extra flexibility and endurance you must already feel from working out.
06 Sep
What we do for weight gain ,
Image_thumb
170 Posts
Sep 6, 2013 9:06am
via Android

It's either one of these 2 the first is that u might not be doing high intensity workouts and the other is ur nutrition is not right .

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 8, 2013 6:28pm
via Android

Working out and eating healthy is the key

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51