Disappointment :/

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 6:28am
via Android

I have uploaded photos on here to keep track of my improvement, yet I see no change . . Should I increase the time I spend exercising? I usually do randomized butt/thigh/ab workouts for 30-45 minutes every night. What do y'all suggest? Thanks in advance :)

10 Sep
Well u should probably increase your metabolism so that u burn more calories and u will see change
10 Sep
I like u
10 Sep
Eat more carbohydrates to increase your metabolism
10 Sep
Well ur too beautiful for this word
13 Sep
I think that you should focus more on how the workouts make you feel rather than how you perceive they make you look. Although I'm not seeing the results that I want yet I really enjoy the process
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 10:13am
via Android

I don't know how hard you are working out but I read somewhere that after 4 wweks you will feel the change,  6-8 weeks otherd will notice and at 12 weeks you will notice.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 10:13am
via Android

Also muscle weighs more than fat

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 10, 2013 2:18pm
via Android

You are your worst critic! So you are going to judge yourself harder than anyone. For me I had to get my diet correct, get on a regular exercise regiment, and accept change was going to come for me. I just had to keep working even if I had to extend my hours.

Sep 10, 2013 2:27pm
via Android

A lot of people try to lose weight solely by exercising. As a doctor I am always reminding patients that it is actually more about what you eat. I suggest starting with trying to eat breakfast every day, within an hour of waking up. I would also suggest getting the My Fitness Pal app so you can see if you are eating too many calories. Finally, weight training is great but anyone who wants to lose weight needs to spend at least 20-30 minutes doing pure cardio at a pace that causes a good sweat. Don't be discouraged and good luck!

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 7:43pm
via iOS
When we dont see change we up our game.  And remember starting out there may not be a bog change ur body is adjusting to the use of more calories.  Takes about two weeks to start seriously shedding

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51