Love handles

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 7:39am
via Android

Any tips or workouts to lose those stubborn love handles would be much appreciated

11 Sep
You can do ankle grab sit ups which also yone the lower stomach and obliques
11 Sep
11 Sep
I will incorporate that to my workouts. Thanks!
Image_thumb
147 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 11:18am
via iOS
Unfortunately you can't target it. Healthy eating and cardio. Mix up your cardio. Long runs, sprints, trail runs, biking, hiking, power walking, HIIT, etc....good luck! Hope this helps.
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 12:51pm
via Android

Thanks! I swim, run, and do martial arts.  Guess I need to double the cardio sessions and see what happens :)

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 1:57pm
via Android

Maybe learn to love em. Sounds like you lead an active life.

If not, take a close look at where you are ingesting extra calories you can cut. Liquid calories are especially sneaky. Do you drink a mixed coffee drink from any coffee shops? Do you drink a protein shake? (which is good but some can have a lot of sugar) do you drink fruit juice? Where in your diet have you not been very careful?

Image_thumb
147 Posts
Sep 11, 2013 11:41pm
via iOS
Patrick makes a very good point. It is the little things here and there in people's diets that they don't really pay much attention to. They can sneak up on you and even though you live an active life style you still may end up with excess calories/sugar/fat intake. Instead of double sessions of cardio maybe go harder than your used to, unless you have enough time in the day to fit in two sessions. I attempted double sessions and lasted about two weeks. Life happened to get in the way a lot.
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 4:36am
via Android

Well, I do have a very sweet tooth, and chocolates are my guilty pleasures. Not that I overindulge but I do sneak them up in my diet once in a while. I am trying not to have them and got rid of them chocolate boxes in the fridge. It's a work in progress :)

Thanks!

Sep 12, 2013 2:00pm
via Android

HIIT and strength workouts! Hit the weights ladies!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51