Beyond Cardio

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:39pm
via Android

Im looking for non cardio exeecises that burn calories and help weight loss.Suggestions please?(Like seriously help me I need to lose 2 kgs by October)

12 Sep
Hiiii
12 Sep
12 Sep
Pilates is very good source of what your looking for.
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 3:48pm
via Android

Weightlifting or doing a sport. But i dont think you are looking for things like that. Give us an example first!

12 Sep
stuff like pilates maybe.does it help?
13 Sep
Not too much no.
Icon_missing_thumb
75 Posts
Sep 12, 2013 5:53pm
via Android

Why are you avoiding cardio?

12 Sep
doing too much gets me really out of breath
12 Sep
and ive ashtma which makes things worse
13 Sep
Noo. When you have asthma cardio is good for you. It strengthens your lungs and resistance.
14 Sep
I also have asthma and over the years what I've done was use an inhaler before every cardio workout and as time goes by and you strengthen your lungs you may be able to wean yourself off the inhaler !!!good luck
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 13, 2013 7:38pm
via iOS
I have asthema too it can be a challenge for sure.  Water arobics, or what i did is jist start small and build up little by little u will be able to do full cardio unless ur asthema is not under control in which case i say see a doctor before starting working out.
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 8:14am
via Android

Well I do cardio for like 30 minutes and thats all I can take.I do some pilates or yoga after that

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 1:22pm
If u are doing that perhaps you need to change your diet, also remember as ur body builds we have to up our work outs to keep pushing it
14 Sep
Change my diet like how?
Image_thumb
566 Posts
Sep 14, 2013 5:11pm
via iOS
Do you use an inhaler?
14 Sep
I used to but now I only use it when I have a bout
14 Sep
It's recommended to take a puff 30 mins prior to cardio workout.
Me_thumb
13 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 12:35pm
via Android

Weight lifting burns more calories than cardio does, it takes far more energy for your body to repair its self after a weight lifting routine than a cardio workout.
You stop burning calories as soon as 15-30 min after you stop running.with weight lifting you continue to burn calories for up to 8 hours

15 Sep
Lol this is a blunt thing to say. Because there are plenty ways of weigtlifting that dont burn anything at all.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51