Accept this challenge ;)

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 12:47am
via Android

Im going to do 150 sit ups with least possible rests (in otherwords, without stopping) for a week, who wants to join me c:

16 Sep
Just did day 1 this is kinda hard
16 Sep
I wanna do this but that's way too intense for me :$ What if I did 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches, 25 left oblique crunches and 25 right? That totals up to 150 and I'm working various parts of my core. And of course with little to no rests. Can I still be part of the challenge? :)
16 Sep
Sure! :)
18 Sep
Do what's best for you i just wanted to put a challenge you are welcome to modify it to your best fit :)
18 Sep
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 1:57am
via Android

I was thinking about finding a serious ab workout since I hit a plateau and you made my search easier! I will start tomorrow.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 2:00am
via Android

Glad to hear, i did it a few mins ago nd it was awesome! Imma be posting when ever i do it

Image_thumb
91 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 9:41am
via Android

Im in

18 Sep
Awesome!
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Sep 16, 2013 5:25pm
via Android

Just did day one. I took a small rest at 127 tomorrow I am going for 150 non-stop or bust.

17 Sep
Day two done. Without resting :)
17 Sep
Awesome Brandon! I'm too sore from yesterday to do it today xD
18 Sep
That's awesome bro im still sore from Sunday i didnt have a chance to workout yesterday, school had me loaded with homework D: i had homework today also but iy wasn't that much so im about to do day 2 nd 3 a total of 300 lol imma feel this tomorrow hah
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 17, 2013 12:40am
via iOS
If you're looking for a serious abb workout look up my profile and check out the workout I created called 'abb cruncher' it's pretty intense if you're up for it lol
17 Sep
I'm so sore from those crunches! I was hoping to get in another 100 but I can't even xD I will do your workout though, I burned like 500 calories last time I did it. It was great, so challenging!
17 Sep
I don't do it as often, I still want to slim down my stomach area before I start defining my abs lol but those crunches really kicked my butt today lol
17 Sep
I've been doing really well with flattening my stomach, I just don't know how to slim down from the sides I need to start a full body workout asap! lol
18 Sep
Lol I'll see what's up after a week of my challenge c:
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 18, 2013 2:03am
via Android

I did two workouts i created one call Intense 1 nd the other called Weights. Now im aboit to do my 150 sit ups (yesterday nd today) total of 300 lets see if i can do it

18 Sep
200 non-stop, im dieing I'll do the rest tomorrow it's pretty late nd i have school tomorrow
18 Sep
That's what's up! 200 sit ups after other workouts!
18 Sep
Yeahh! :) but i did rest like a min or so after the workouts because i was already worn out lol
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 24, 2013 12:30pm
via Android

Damn... I haven't worked out in a few days. It feels like a really long time. Working out made me feel great these few days I've felt very weak nd tired i felt like doing nothing I have reason why i didn't workout, school had me over loaded with homework. But hey most would agree school is more important i agree so yeahh i need to start working out soon hope school gives me a little break nd or lets me have time after homework to workout

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Sep 24, 2013 8:45pm
via Android

I was doing it for the last 2 weeks.
Its very motivating,because you can do more every day

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51