NEW HERE.

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 3:58am
via Android

Hi! Brand new here and to serious exercise. Fortunately I was blessed with a fast metabolism and didnt feel the need to exercise, unfortunately that left me as I left my teenage years and I've put on weight over the past few months.
As I'm new and completely unmotivated I was wondering if anyone had any advice etc?
Thanks.

04 Oct
We can be work out buddies
05 Oct
Welcome
05 Oct
Stay motivated dont give up! Really, the key is to stick with it
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 4:10am
via Android

New here too..i picture how ill look next summer and try n motivated myself from there lol..i need to lose like 30 lbs

04 Oct
I wanna lose the same! I hate healthy eating and I'm so lazy tho so it'll be a struggle. It'll be worth it with our beach bods next summer in the end ;D
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 4:22am
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 4:23am
via Android

How are you

Image_thumb
149 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 5:33am
via Android

Set short term goals that will help you reach your long term goal and good luck

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 6:05am
via iOS
Welcome to the skimble community,nicole..u will find support when needed,n really effective workouts..first is to have a balanced diet at the maximum,even if u lack some days,try to eat clean..do regular exercises,try to make a week routine,to target the zones u want to up,n finally ,Never back down..'cause results are sweet
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 6:21am
via Android

Welcome

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 6:35am
via Android

This app is really fun.

I started unmotivated too but I see this as a game and as my body also improves I'm starting to get addicted like it was candy crush.

I say just start... the f with goals for now. I do recommend the cardio fight club workout, thats my favourite! But im asian so I obviously like randomly kicking and punching air.

To the makers - I just bought the pro version not because i needed to, but because its just too awesome and felt I had to support it.  The free version was very sufficient.

Image_thumb
512 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 9:05am
via Android

workout for 2 weeks and the results will motivate you

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 4, 2013 1:02pm
via Android

Thanks too all of you.
Great advice, I really appreciate it !!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51