What to do for saddle bags...?

4 posts | Original | Recent
33 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 8:15pm
via iOS
Hello I have yucky saddle bags and I really want to know what workouts I can do to get rid of them fast! Also I'm needing help with my inner thighs. Any help will be greatly appreciated! :)
10 Oct
For burning that tummy, side planks are probably my favorite of all core exercises. Once you get your form down add some dips to your plank. And for the thighs there are many styles of squats and lunges that you can do. Also, having a wider stance while doing squats will burn the thighs more than having a narrow stance would.
33 Posts
Oct 10, 2013 8:42pm
Thanks. I can't do planks just yet my arms aren't strong enough so I have to what I'm strong enough for. Ive been doing a lot of squats and crunches so I'm hoping it works. My bf can see a difference but I can't just yet
10 Oct
How about elbow planks? Easier on the arms ;)
10 Oct
Nope unfortunatelynot. My arms are really week lol
10 Oct
It's all good, you'll be there soon enough! Until then how about trying cross body crunches!?
05 Nov
Do the planks for as many seconds as u can each day it will build ur strength even just for like 3 seconds and just keep on it
33 Posts
Oct 11, 2013 1:24am
Yea I do those too. Did so many lat night my stomach was burning after
18 Oct
Try inner thifgs lift it is very helpful and dont forget to do some plie squats ,many reps after finishing try ro stretch
64 Posts
Oct 21, 2013 10:53pm
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51