Ladies with tones abs or just flat tummy

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
51 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 11:12pm
via Android

Share your story! :) how long did it take to achieve that minor goal? What did you do? Any further Goals? Advice for those wanting abs? :)

Webcam-toy-foto93_thumb
96 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 11:21pm
via Android

Oh well it took me about a year of hard work (with all the ups and downs) started with ab workouts,then saw a major change when I started adding cardio into my scedule. And also diet is key . I personally function pretty well on the 80/20 ratio (clean/junk food) I also recommend running, HIIT training, and full body drills to lower your body fat % . You should havemax about 17% fat for your abs to show but that varies from person to person. Hope I helped

Image_thumb
76 Posts
Oct 17, 2013 11:27pm
via Android

I peaked at 65kg but since then have lost 10kg and now weigh 55kg and am back into size 10 clothes.

Can't say I'd recommend the way I went about it because I lost most of that weight through bad times and not eating (had no money to buy food etc.).

When you lose weight like that tho it only makes depression and things worse. You have no energy and feel like crap a lot of the time.

My suggestion for flattening your tummy is to just do ab exercises. Situps, crunches and bicycle crunches I find work great!

A few years ago before I gained weight I did 50 crunches everyday and within 2 wks I was nicely toned.

Yeh so that's my story, hope my suggestions help!

18 Oct
How strict were u on your diet when u started aiming for abs? :)
21 Oct
Not very strict at all! I had my dinners cooked for me so I had no control and the rest of the time I can't say I ate particularly healthy at all! Mind u I was younger!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51