Workouts to lose belly fat

9 posts | Original | Recent

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 2:52pm
via Android

Need the best exercises for losing belly fat.

25 Oct
Lots of exercises are mention in workout section, but keep one thing mind that to loose belly fat kitchen plays important role(70%) and remaining require efforts in gym. Do crunches, leg raise & many others just check in workout section.
Icon_missing_thumb
64 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 3:09pm
via Android

Core the Pilates Way
Booty Bootcamp
Rapid-Fire Obliques
The A-Team
Apart from these you need to do cardio on a daily basis for atleast 15-20 min...and watch your diet...fat minimum,,carbs and protein in moderation...drink plenty of water...stay fit

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 25, 2013 5:14pm
via Android

Pilates

25 Oct
Soooo worth the burn.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Oct 26, 2013 4:35am
via Android

The thing about losing fat is you just lose it wherever your body is genetically predisposed to lose it. That means there is no "losing belly fat" or "losing weight in your legs".... There is just "losing weight"

I recommend an app like noom or myfitnesspal. I was using this app for a while but when I started using it in conjunction with myfitnesspal I started seeing results.

Eat whole real foods, chop up veggies and keep full containers in your fridge for snacking. Some fruits too. Eat small serving of whole grains like brown rice or quinoa once or twice a day, along with some chicken. I snack on a half can of tuna and a hard boiled egg after I workout muscles.

Avoid sugar like poison. Drink only water (a lot) or maybe some black coffee or unsweetened tea. A.dash of fruit juice in water can add a little zing if u want it.

Try fitting in small calorie burning things in other activities too, so there is less pressure and you don't get frustrated or bored. 1min Jumping jacks and 30sec bicycle crunches every commercial break. Maybe it adds up to only 5/6 minutes when yr done, but its something. I have an internal timer I can set and I read in the park and jump rope for a minute or two then read for a few mins again. I burned a few hundred cals this week like that.

Time for "real workouts" 15~20~60mins is eventually important a few times a week but if you're watching your calories and entering them into your counting app and you start adding up small workouts you can see results without feeling too punished by doing a big tough workout.

You'll start to have more energy and be more motivated to add on and find tougher workouts later, don't feel bad if you don't do em starting off.

26 Oct
Wow thx for the post. The only thing I did is water but my problem is I am a very picky eater ....fruits and veggies Re not my friend(not many anyways) as well as whole grains .....I may have to force myself to eat things like brown rice or oats. I have a texture problem with food so. What could I substitute for the brown rice? I eat more meat than anything mainly chicken because I don't like fish. Thx again for the info
26 Oct
As far as fruits and veggies you acquire a taste for them when you eat them more and junk less, but you can find ones you like, try chopped carrots and cucumbers and sprinkle a little salt on em. Have an apple or pear a day. Hmm rice substitute... Wow I dunno MAYBE you can find like an all natural cereal at a whole foods store, eat it with almond milk. I will tell you this though, I've been making this smoothie lately with brown rice in it and its p good (but I like almost all food so...) not...
26 Oct
When i eat brown rice I eat like .8 cup (cooked) with a half tbsp of butter, half tbs sesame oil, a generous sprinkle of seasoned salt (salt is one of my worst and last big vices) and I put a couple fried eggs on top and mix in the yolk, very delicious.
Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Nov 4, 2013 3:26am
via Android

Thx Patrick sorry took me so long to respond. I may just have to force myself to eat a few things...hopefully can get past the texture issue. I'll pass on the smoothie...ugh:)

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 8:34pm
via Android

Thx so far:)any others?

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Nov 6, 2013 9:49pm
via Android

Drop 10
Iv dont this for 3 weeks (daily) and have lost alot of belly fat

Me16_thumb
64 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 4:25pm
via Android

Anyone else have any ideas?

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Nov 13, 2013 6:26pm
via Android

loads of cardio

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51