Gym workouts

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 27, 2013 3:58pm
via Android

I enjoy going to the gym since I pay for a membership and its a nice facility. I like they way I feel after exercising at the gym or at home.

BUT

I don't know what to do at the gym. I feel so awkward there, out of place and I cant afford a trainer.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 4:02pm
via Android

Hey u can ask me for any fitness tips

27 Oct
I just don't know what to do while I'm there. I think that's why I was always into dvds from home. They tell you what to do, the intensity and how long etc
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 4:23pm
via Android

Lol you have to pay extra at the gym for them to help you get started?

27 Oct
I know that's why I'm asking on here :)
27 Oct
Was a question hehe. Since all gyms are happy to get you started here. And help with all questions.
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 4:57pm
via Android

Wats ur goal?....I mean hw mch u wanna reduce or u jst wanna maintain urself.....temme sumthng bout deze.....aftr dat I cn tell u d rite workouts....

27 Oct
Loose weight and tighten skin in the tummy area.
28 Oct
Wellll....cardios nd do loads of floor exercises like crunches, leg raises ,sit ups,cycling on d floor etc.nd luk out other exercises in the workout section.......enjy
Vlcsnap-2015-09-26-16h25m18s162_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 6:15pm
via Android

Fat Burner Deluxe -Best workout for weight loss..
Core abs and stretches .. And P90x. Ab ripper X are the best for Abs. . Eat Healthy .. Drink plenty.of water..
All the Best

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 6:17pm
via Android

Do the bear complex you can google it and you can adjust the weight to fit your level

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51