TRX workouts!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 5:18pm
via iOS
Hey just wanted to see if anyone had some links or wanted to share some exercises that you have been doing. Always looking for some new moves! I'm getting addicted to my bands.
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 5:31pm
via Android

Love my bands so much

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 5:33pm
via Android
27 Oct
Those look good. I didn't think of it but doing these with the bands would be awesome.
27 Oct
Yes with the bands you will work good too
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 7:02pm
via Android

I have found that adding the band can be added to any exercise. I find it makes core strengthening yoga and pilates my favorite.

27 Oct
I will def have to try that! I'm pretty excited for my work out this week! It's always nice to change it up. I've had my bands for about two weeks now. I've done some classes before too.
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

When I do any bridge like exercise I place my band over my hips. This feels like a weight making the workout harder

27 Oct
I'll have to try it out. Have you tried to do any of the crazy exercises where you stand on the wall or do handstands? I tried to do handstands my upper body is def not ready for it. Haha
Image_thumb
265 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 9:00pm
via Android

My favorite: The A-Team.
My least favorite (because it's a little tougher than I am really capable of): Bootcamp Workout, Marine Corps Style.
For core stuff: Rapid-Fire Obliques.

27 Oct
Thanks for sharing! I'll have to try them out. How long how you been working out?
27 Oct
You're welcome! I joined skimble 2 or 3 months ago, started HIIT around a year and a half ago and started training for cross country 13 years ago… Not quite sure which one answers your question best so you get all of them! Hahaha.
27 Oct
Haha that works. Cross country is crazy isn't it? I've been on here for a little while now but then life happen and stopped. Haha I've always been off and on working out but I def want to do a tough mudder.
27 Oct
Yeah, cross country can be quite tough, especially running under a noon sun. Yes, tough mudder looks absolutely awesome! I'm planning on doing one next year. Need to train up a bit more though.
27 Oct
Oh I can only imagine. Haha yea I need to be in better shape to do it. I have a few people who want to do it. Even if we didn't make it to the end I still think it would be a blast.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51