Brazilian butt and abs

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 27, 2013 8:39pm
via Android

Hey guys! I was wondering, what kind of workouts are you doing to get great abs and awesome booty? I do crunches and jump squats(every day), run, jump over the rope(weekend), train (MMA, 5 times a week). I also try to eat healthy, but not strict diet. For breakfast cereal with milk, for lunch(salad, vegies, little bit of meat) and for dinner fruits, yogurt (or both-in a shake) and then i do training. Can you please tell me what more should i do, what else are you doing, it will be very helpfull. And yes, i saw program here for brazilian butt but i can open it 'cause then i have to pay it, so can someone tell me what workouts are in it? And yes, you can write here about your expiriences, give us some tips and advices and of course-motivate us. :-)

27 Oct
can't*
11 Nov
U got ass ride my dick :-)
11 Nov
Yay inconsiderate selfish people. :-P
09 Jan
Don't be rude, it's not nice
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 29, 2013 11:56am
via Android

Hey! For butt work out you should do weight training. Squats which you are and maybe deadlifts, really squeezing and tensing the glutes on top of the lift. With abs focus on a healthy diet. Your abs/ 6pack will show with low body fat percentage. Just do cardio with planks and crunches. Hope this helps.

30 Oct
There is a book by laird Hamilton called force of nature which has a awesome abb section. Let me know if you find it.
31 Oct
Thank you so much, it was really helpfull. I think i should first lose some weight and get my body used to on these exercises and later i'll start lifting weights(myb swuats with wrights, that would be fun). Yeah, workouts are not problem, but food is haha. Okay, i will search for it. Thank you once again, chris. :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 30, 2013 3:11am
via Android
31 Oct
I will def. try it, thank you!
Image_thumb
84 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 9:01am
via Android

Try a like bit of yoga...lower body n abdomen!!!!

31 Oct
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Nov 11, 2013 3:54am
via Android

Jump sqauts - nuff said

10 Jan
I am doing them already, but thanks anyways :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51