Please help me get freed from double chin..

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 30, 2013 7:46am
via Android

I am just 26 and getting married soon.. i cannot find any workout for face n double chin.. please suggest me some good workout to be free from double chin.. it'll be a great helpp.. plz plz plzzz..

30 Oct
Heyy you can try this ...stand up arch ur back and keep ur hands at ur lower back to support ur body... And then move ur jaw back n forth stretching ur chin muscles...hope it helps you...
30 Oct
Thank u meher.. i am surely going to try this regularly..
30 Oct
Ur welcome... And all the best for ur marriage..:):)
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 10:25am
via Android

There is no way to just target fat loss in one place.(besides surgery) Working an area makes those muscles stronger and bigger, but it doesn't affect the fat in that area any more than any other exercise which burns calories. You have to just lose weight all over your body like everybody else.

healthy eating and exercise

30 Oct
Thanx patrick for your advice.. am a slim girl and do follow healthy routine.. its just dat m too much into studies n perhaps due to wrong posture developed this double chin problem.. though m improving my posture right now,, the harm is already done,, which i want to reverse back as fast as possible.. m using ayurvedic massage oils for the same,, n thought some exercises would help me further.. anyway thanx a lot for the advice..
30 Oct
Y'know, I'm just repeating what is the nowadays accepted "common knowledge" among those who know a little but about weight loss cuz many ppl still don't know the basics, but who knows maybe there are some techniques for problems such as yours that have yet to be accepted (or re-accepted) into common knowledge
1117019_100007248581325_1699624231_n_thumb
1 Post
Feb 3, 2014 7:06am

Double chin exercise is the best way to remove double chin, But as well as you have to maintain your diet like low calori food and avoid oily and junk food.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51