Building up to insanity

2 posts | Original | Recent
64 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 4:56am
via Android

Ok so last year I tried to go from couch to insanity.. Major fail. So my plan is to work into it. My goal is January/February to start insanity. Until then my plan is to do the squat and another challenge (plank, crunch, leg lift) then December do the burpee challenge (I hope to include a few other exercises along with the burpees maybe continue with the previous) I like the challenges because they aren't a do 500 the first day and die exercise. You build on it. Does this sound like a plan? Any advice or recommendations is greatly appreciated. :)

06 Nov
I just downloaded kik... My username is nixyz250..
347 Posts
Nov 5, 2013 5:13am
via iOS
Well,when I started insanity,I was not such of great form..cardio especially,which I was lacking a lot..but u get used to it,what I recommend you,is to built a good foundation especially the core with abs workouts,pilates or yoga..increase ur stamina with jog or jump your arm power either with push ups or weights,until you feel enough strong,hope to have help you
05 Nov
Yes I think that helps a lot! I only did the fitness test last time and I thought I was going to die lol
05 Nov
Did you have good results with insanity? As badly as I want to get in shape and everything its still better than sitting in the couch but I still want to hear from real people that it works lol
05 Nov
Lol,I thought the same..but you have to carry on..embrace your insane part as we say..Yes amazing results:D..lost only 5 pounds but gain muscle mass and lost 2 size of jeans and clothes..the best advice is to be comited..even if it hurts,ur tired or ill(in my case),I keep pushing play..keep pushing play
06 Nov
Awesome words of advice :) thank you so much!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51