I have a question?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 11:32pm
via Android

I am 19. I have a pregnant wife a 17 month old son. I work an average of 50-60 hours a week sometimes more I also go to school for an average of 20 hrs a week so the only time I have for workouts is early morning for about 30 min. I do high intensity. I know I won't get big but I was wondering what kind of results I can expect to get as far as toning up and getting shredded? I do this 6 days a week.

10 Nov
But with the way you are working out now. Ifff youve just started you should see results in four to six weeks.
11 Nov
Thanks man
Image_thumb
97 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 11:49pm
via Android

As long as you are getting enough rest. Eatting right. Not over training which is possible w.o weights if you aren't doing the above.

With your schedule I think you'd honestly be better off doing a four day split. Buy some dumbells (20-25lbs) . And make a routine for a four day split with those. That way you don't have to kill yourself. And you'll still see the benefits of working out.

If you need help making a routine let me know. Good luck brotha

10 Nov
Thanks man and I'd like buy some dumbbells but all my money goes to bills right now. I think I got a good routine Cruz before my son I worked out all the time so I know fitness but Im Use to a gym and being able to workout for a couple of hours so I didn't know what results to except from 30 min even though I bumped up the intensity

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51