I have a question?

2 posts | Original | Recent
116 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 11:32pm
via Android

I am 19. I have a pregnant wife a 17 month old son. I work an average of 50-60 hours a week sometimes more I also go to school for an average of 20 hrs a week so the only time I have for workouts is early morning for about 30 min. I do high intensity. I know I won't get big but I was wondering what kind of results I can expect to get as far as toning up and getting shredded? I do this 6 days a week.

10 Nov
But with the way you are working out now. Ifff youve just started you should see results in four to six weeks.
11 Nov
Thanks man
97 Posts
Nov 10, 2013 11:49pm
via Android

As long as you are getting enough rest. Eatting right. Not over training which is possible w.o weights if you aren't doing the above.

With your schedule I think you'd honestly be better off doing a four day split. Buy some dumbells (20-25lbs) . And make a routine for a four day split with those. That way you don't have to kill yourself. And you'll still see the benefits of working out.

If you need help making a routine let me know. Good luck brotha

10 Nov
Thanks man and I'd like buy some dumbbells but all my money goes to bills right now. I think I got a good routine Cruz before my son I worked out all the time so I know fitness but Im Use to a gym and being able to workout for a couple of hours so I didn't know what results to except from 30 min even though I bumped up the intensity

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51