I'm feeling it!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 7:46pm
via Android

Just got home from the gym (Planet Fitness). I did a 2 hour workout, a full body workout. Jesus I'm loving the this burning feeling and pain! There's no other feeling like you get from a great workout. Your sweat dripping, your shirt sticking to your body and feeling your body burning up! I'm on cloud nine, lol!

22 Nov
Yea man keep up .. i feeling it today too ;)
22 Nov
Way the fuck dude duck you asshole
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 8:56pm
Thanks Kat! Keep getting it in bay girl! As for Yasir, do me a favor? Watch how you address me please! All the cursing leave on your wall or post not mines. I'm not on here to disrespect nobody and I won't be disrespected either. I a gown man 38 yrs old, not a child or some young buck! I'm not going to go back and forth with you because, I'm not some Internet thug! So let get along and do what we came on here to do. Workout and encourage each other! Thank you and God bless!
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 10:02pm
via Android

Lol!! If you like it now wait till tomorro or day 2!! I did an almighty leg  and abdominal workout 3days ago and oh my lord every step I took hurt no end. It is a glorious pain but pain is pain. I know I have given it my all when I feel lke i have gone ten rounds wth Ali!!!

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 10:03pm
via Android

Ooooopsy sorry I dnt know why it keeps doing ths wth text!!!

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 10:13pm
Lmbo! I know what you mean! I had the same thing happen to me last week doing abs. I felt it for almost a week. I was just waiting for the cramps to kick in, but thanks be to God they didn't. I really focused today on my abs. And later tonight I'll do some more ab workout.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 10:30pm
via Android

I know when I workout I feel grt. It has brought my self esteem up and to be a example to my children! 

Image_thumb
44 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 10:41pm
via Android

Wanna good ab workout tht will hurt Evrytme u breathe?! Do 15crunches,15 v crunches,30 spiderman pushups then scissor legs up and down 30tmes. All wth no rest period. Do ths for 3 sets but in between do weighted abs 3sets. So do 12/15 reps of v ups wth a 5/8kg medicine ball in between yr feet and 5kg dumb bells in each hand. T-plank alternating rotations wth 5/8kg dumb bells 20tmes so ten aside. Incline bench sit up wth 10/20kg plate above yr head 12reps. And an alternating reverse woodchop wth 10/20kg plate while doing a travelling lunge 20reps 10 aside. So I dnt know how tall or strong u are so I jst put in the weights I work wth,but I am only 5foot1" and weigh between 48 to 51kgs max. So u will have to obviously adjust weight to suit u!! But good luck!!! wld b interested to see how u go.

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 11:03pm
That sounds like a killa! But, I like the sound of it, lol! I'm about 6'2" 266lb well I was last time I weighed myself, lol! I'm smaller now and I don't know what my max is in weights, never really tried. I just do all different weights depending non how I feel.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 22, 2013 11:08pm
That sounds like a killa! But, I like the sound of it, lol! I'm about 6'2" 266lb well I was last time I weighed myself, lol! I'm smaller now and I don't know what my max is in weights, never really tried to find out. I just do all different weights depending on how I feel and what's comfortable. I'm going to attempt to try that. It would be a great challenge for me. Right now I started doing the 30 day ab challenge.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51