Best workouts to burn fat??

5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 9, 2013 3:45am

I am looking for workouts that will burn fat and help me to lose 28-30lbs. Does anyone know of any good workouts that would help me reach my goal? I find it very hard to workout alone which is why I have not yet started a workout program. Any suggestions???

950 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 4:03am
via Android

ANY. Seriously, building muscle or doing cardio, one burns more during the workout but the other does wonders for your overall health and metabolism.

Don't worry about finding the perfect workout, that mindset will just get in the way. Start doing anything, and you will gain familiarity with your own body, and what exercises work for you,  and with how to use this app to get your full potential, and you will develop goals and gather more and more momentum.

The trick really IS to "just do it"

Try these, then look at "similar" workouts to what you like. use the browse and filter functions, or look at "all updates" to see what other people are doing.

Scientific 7-Minute Workout 7:00
World's Fastest Workout 4:00
Simple Yoga Stretches 7:00
Chiseling Cardio Fix 12:00
Get Up Get Up And Get Down  12:50
Stress Free 16:00
The A-Team 20:00

09 Dec
Oh, you will not make much, if any, progress in weight loss without also putting forth the effort in your eating habits. People say getting in shape is something like 70% eating habits, 30% exercise.
10 Dec
Thank you Patrick. I went from 125lbs to 190lbs in about a year due to my drinking. I drank like an 18 pack of beer 2-3 days a week. That went on for like 4 years but I am happy to say that it will be 2 years sober for me on Jan. 12th. I've been drinking a lot of water as well as some detox water made out of cucumber, lemon, ginger root, and mint leaves. I've tried Lipo 6 a few years ago but it didn't help me lose any weight. It just kept my blood pressure kind...
10 Dec
Wow congrats! I'll have four years this February :)
44 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 1:16pm
via Android
85 Posts
Dec 9, 2013 2:00pm
via Android

I found that I burned most fat when running 2.5 miles as fast as I could once a week. I did that along with my regular strength training I do Monday to Saturday. I only ran Sundays. I would highly recommend running mixed with any workout where you could do 100 + reps. whether it's crunches, sit ups, squats, pushups. if you just want to burn fat fast you might want to try doing all of those 2 to 3 times a week but how ever much effort you give it will get you results. also with your run if, the Longer of a run you go for the first time the better you will feel when you do it consistently.

10 Dec
Thank you Bruno. I would ride my mountain bike but we've got snow here in Ohio and the streets in the neighborhood that I live in are icy. I will have to improvise.
17 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 3:04pm
via Android

u may try 12 minutes fabulous fat burn

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51