So what are you guys on here for

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 1:56pm
via Android

So what are you guys on here for... a good work out to keep u fit and healthy or is it more then that for you?

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 2:42pm
via Android

Im training for the army. The rest is just bonus

10 Dec
Ahh I see nice well good luck
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 10, 2013 2:45pm
via Android

I lost that image of myself and want it back

10 Dec
Ahh I see im sure you can do it with a bit of hard work and the right food it will take no time
10 Dec
Same here
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 5:20pm
via iOS
I want muscular arms and shoulders
10 Dec
Nicee you should give my workout ago I made it today its long but very good for building ur arms up
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 7:20pm
via Android

im getting my body back in shape after having two babies lol need the different workout plans on here to keep me interested.

10 Dec
Ahh I see have u ever thought bout makkng ur own work out on here I have and I based it on everything I need to build up my arms
10 Dec
haven't really im starting to run. im not fit at all. before my first baby i was 110 lbs and i had so much energy and now 25 lbs heavier im just slow lol so im trying to get into running and only thing i have made is a beginners run to start my first week of it. just that workout i made makes me so sore lol but that's how i know its working. I've been doing some planks too i like those :)
10 Dec
Yes planks are very good help alot of muscles in the body. Well my advice is dont over do it just give your self the correct exercise otherwise you can end up damaging your muscles. If you arent already then make sure you do at least 5mins of stretching before running and after running do a light jog to cool down as it will help your body get more used to exercise and you will start to be able to do more as you improve.
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 7:35pm
via Android

I want to lose my last bit of weight (10 pounds) and then go on to tone up and maintain my overall health. What about you?

10 Dec
Nicee thats very good and make sure during exercises no matter what believe in your self but dont over do it. I am training for a bit of body building as I look in the mirror and think I look tiny so I want to improve my arms make them bigger and tone my abs.
11 Dec
I'm trying to do that now and I wish I had your problems haha one day I'll bodybuild too. Good luck and thanks for the advice!
000_0225_thumb
154 Posts
Dec 11, 2013 12:18am
via Android

My goal now that I have lost weight is to tone up all over. Have already changed up my workouts and seeing nice results :) how r u doing on ur goal or goals?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51