What is your favorite circuit training routine

9 posts | Original | Recent

Untitled_thumb
23 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 3:13pm
via Android

Hi to everyone, i'm on Skimble for some time and i havent post nothing so i decided to ask this.What is your favorite circuit training routine?
I like to work out with various tipes of equipment like resistnce bands,kettlebells,free style exercise and kinesis. combining exercise with kardio and strenght in 10 stages.

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Dec 10, 2013 3:30pm
via Android

I've only done circuits of 3x exercises with a bunch of circuits per work out. But my favorite was preacher curl followed by leg lifts followed by flys.

10 Dec
Great And what do you use for eqipment? What do you like the most?
10 Dec
I love dumbbells because bench foe example your working all the muscles you would with a bar plus others in order to stabilize it. With s good set of adjustable dumbbells you can work almost every muscle and muscle group. And my wife ordered me a good set for Christmas lol :-)
Untitled_thumb
23 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 12:05am
via Android

I just finished my workout
20 KB one arm swings 24kg each arm
15reps One hand chest fly with KB 24kg each arm
Abs and lower abs combination of 150 reps
20 KB 24kg cruls bouth arms
35 pushups with resisting band
All that x 4 sets

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 12, 2013 12:40am
via Android

Th one i jus created

12 Dec
I like kettlebells better thn dumbells i use resistant bands to and pull up bar box jumps and depth jumps also push ups i somtimes use resistance band with thm to i lov th circuit type training its more intense and an actual challenge...i lov it...
12 Dec
Wow it's very intence workout but challenge exepted i will try you workout.Great :-)
Untitled_thumb
23 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 12:37am
via Android

The best KB exercise?

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Dec 14, 2013 7:11pm

http://skm.me/sw/3YXg

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 1:46am
via Android

If i'd would do circuit its cardio focussed. And since im to lazy to work on strong cardio. I never train in circuit form.

15 Dec
U dnt seem lazy..seems to me u work pretty hard
17 Dec
I like to lift heavy. Tbh its the easiest thing compared to other lifting styles. Also the most fun :p
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 2:05am
via Android

I like to push myself past my limit...just to get tht feeling...circuit training gets me their...did a shoulder city day before last my goal was to complete th exercises before th clock on th created workouts...my body i thnk went into shock thn adrenaline kicked n and before it was over i cud feel myself jus like stabilize...over two hours and i beat th clock not by much tho...best and hardest workout I've ever done circuit training if done rite is cardiovascular and strength training together if ur not huffing and ur heart beating hard u ain't  working hard enough and using kettlebells engages ur core jus bout always...i was wondering wat is th hardest circuit uve ever done? And wat it is? Id sure like to try it

15 Dec
Thts supposed to b shoulder circuit
Untitled_thumb
23 Posts
Dec 15, 2013 11:41pm
via Android

Todays workout:
Warm up-around the world for 2min on each side
Main workout- 15 reps KB one hand clean and press 20kg L/R
40reps Ab crunch with KB 16kg
15 reps KB windmill 16kg L/R
35 diamond pushups on KB
15 reps of rear deltts with resistance band
(x2)
15 reps of upright row with KB 20kg L/R
40reps KB 5kg v-ups
35 decline pushups
50 russian twists KB 5kg
15 reps rear delts with resistance band
(x2)
50 pushups
10 KB press 20kg
(x1)

Rest between exercise 15sek, and 90 sek between sets

Hard workout ufffff

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51