Managing schedule ?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 6:39am
via Android

Errmm,do i need to manage my workout schedule started from early morning?and what happen if i wake up at noon ?

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 6:45am
via Android

Then you did sleep well ;-) lol. Work hard and have fun - but make realistic goals and correct them if they are to high for you at the moment. You'll reach them later but you don't give up having realistic goals! That's the most important I guess.

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 10:19am
via Android

That's really up to you, different people do different things. Personally, I have found that the later it gets in the day, the less chance I will workout, so I try to do it earlier.

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 10:28am
via Android

I agree with patrick,its up to you.. i prefer working out at night(but i do dance during the day).. it dosnot matter what time of the day you workout,you will burn the same amount of calories anyway. Good luck.

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 20, 2013 6:07pm
via Android

U seem to b a very serious person who doesn't just jump n to things which is rare for 17 but is also a good thing...no worries it doesn't matter what time u workout jus tht u do it..I workout at different times sometimes day sometimes night sometimes I workout 2 or 3 n th morning giv or take ..it really dnt matter...no worries just workout and hav fun!!!!! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51