What shoud I eat ?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 4:23pm
via iOS
Hey, I am 14 years old. I workout to build muscles but not for loosing weight.
Can I eat meat and drink coca cola ??
I wanna be fit!
31 Dec
I got off pop and eat a lot of chicken and spinach... water! water! water! and some protein..
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 4:35pm
via iOS
You should eat lots and lots og Meat ues :D but no cola or other sodas. Surgery drinks KILL gains!!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 6:08pm
via iOS
Thanks xxx
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 9:40pm
via Android

Fruit and always get you vitamins

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Dec 30, 2013 11:56pm
via iOS
Stay away from sodas! Any processed sugary drinks sabotages your goals and makes you feel run down.
31 Dec
I want to lose fat and build muscle. I'm morbide obesity and my weight is 135kg...do you have a website to find some exercise, workout and nutrition... you can suggest me too as well
31 Dec
I use myfitnesspal. Myfitnesspal is an app where you can track your calorie in take. You just fill in your diary for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner. You can also list workouts on myfitnesspal app. I do the workouts from this app (skimble). As far as building muscle, I am sure an expert would be a good idea. As far as losing weight, this app has done good and the myfitnesspal app. I have lost nearly 20 pounds that's like 9kgs? So yeah go for the myfitnesspal app :) Just find out your total calorie needed so you can get...
31 Dec
Once you know your total calorie intake needed, calculate accordingly how much calories you can consume to get your goal. For instance, my total caloric intake is 1560. So, my food (breakfast,lunch and dinner) the calories range between 300-400 calories. The myfitnesspal does the math for you. All you have to do is search the food and see what's the total calories.
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 3:44am
via Android

Hey go to bodybuilding.com free personal trainers and advice frm experts they hav programs all absolutely free for building muscle complete with daily videos sent straight by email and complete nutrition instruction and more also they hav daily workout charts and food planners and such u can print off and take with u...try Dorian Yates blood and guts series

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 8:20pm
via iOS
Thanks everyone xxx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51