"Skinny" but pudgy?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
145 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 4:38am
via Android

Hey I'm almost to my goal weight and I know that I'll still have some jiggle in my thighs and a small puff in my lower stomach. If I lose more than my goal, I think I'd be borderline underweight. So, my question is: in other to tighten up my stomach and legs, should I just do workouts targeting those areas? Or would I HAVE to lose more weight?

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 31, 2013 5:08am
via Android

Same stage as you right now im borderline to underwieght and losing more would be bad. U dont need to lose more wieght unless u want which is your borderline underwieght than dont because you will actually start losing muscle instead of fat and youll have more work to do. Target those areas those areas than have that extra fat burn the most and hurt the most to workout becuase thats where the fat is so tragert those areas if u got extra thuigh and lower stomach dont go and do arm workouts do core and abs workouts plus thigh workouts that will get u results. Most of keep working hard make sure to eat proper nurtiotions and so forth

31 Dec
Thanks for the advice! Happy New year!
31 Dec
U too have a great 2014!
01 Jan
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 9:17am
via iOS
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 9:17am
via iOS
You look so weak
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 8:03pm
via Android

Congrats on nearing your goal weight!

As for your question, keep working even beyond your goal, but move from primarily cardio to doing more strength training. By doing this, you will gain muscle (and weight, if you overreach your goal weight) but not gain back bulk.

The best of luck to you. Do remember to eat well, lots of protein with strength training!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51