Check out my new workout!

3 posts | Original | Recent
15 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 5:50pm
via Android

Hey, everyone. My name is Dria, and I'm 15 years old. I just moved here to Houston, tx from Memphis tn, and I'm currently looking for a workout partner around my age(15-17). OK, on to the topic. I'm 5'4" and weigh roughly 175. Despite my weight/conditions, I'm very active and I enjoy working out (I guess just as much as I enjoy eating, haha). Like many other people, I'm sure, I hate doing workouts that contain many exercises that are repeated over and over again. I need variety! I have created a workout routine that consists of 56 DIFFERENT exercises, that are to be performed for 45 seconds each, with 10 second rests after every four exercises. 56-45-10, never bored again! I would like for you all to try it along with me. Give me your feedback. Let me know if its too easy or too hard. What exercises I should add and/or cut from the workout. Let me know if you actually felt it working, etc. It would mean a lot. By the way, I'm new here. I wouldn't mind helping others out with problems they have, give advice, etc.. I help myself when I help others. (: thanks for viewing!

482 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 6:03pm
via Android

I'm like tht to doing the same thing over and over is boring esp. Since its easier each time I looked at ur workout seems intense :)

12 Posts
Jan 1, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

Hey, if you are attempting 56 exercises, each lasting 45 seconds then, then I'm not sure which body parts or muscles are you targeting. Think it's for entire body and not any specific & 'focused' work it!

01 Jan
Actually, I gave that some thought. Many of the exercises I chose are just different variations of one exercise (if that makes sense). Yes, you're doing different motions, I should say, but you're still targeting the same spots. For example: pushups and planks. Two totally different exercises, but they both target the same areas.
01 Jan
But yes, this is a "full body",workout. In my opinion, its better to train your whole body, rather than just spot training.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51