Working out: Morning or Evening?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 4:21am
via Android

Which is better; a morning or evening workout and why?

02 Jan
Mornings, jump start your day, boost of energy, working out before you go to bed, you won't get the quality sleep you need, you would have to much energy. Always mornings in my opinion
08 Jan
I do both...
13 Jan
Morning..
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 4:33am
via Android

As above or below Morning is the better time. However I do both morning and evening.
Cardio or heartrate up in the morning and muscular training in the evening.
But thats how my body works. As per first post im not a vampire but I dont sleep as much as most so I can do evening workouts.
Plus its cooler where I come from so it warms up the body

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 4:17am
via Android

It depends on the body type and schedule.

Personally, i end up working out in the afternoons due to my schedule and situation. This also gives me an energy boost tyo carry me through the evening and helps to keep my systems running in order to process whatever you eat at night.

That being said, i also dont usually have energy problems in the morning. Some people do. If thats what you need and you can make it work, then by all means, it does rev up your systems for the day.

Whatever works for you.

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 4:48am
via iOS
Morning, it boosts your metabolism and keeps you energized for the day, but whatever works better for your schedule will be beneficial.
08 Jan
Personally, I prefer mornings. It's a great way to start the day.
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 7:45am
via Android

i workout in the morning nd evening depends on my time but if you can morning is better it gives you energy through out the day

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 5:57am
via Android

I usually work out in the morning because otherwise I find it to easy to make excuses.

Jan 8, 2014 5:58am
via Android

I agree

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 8:18am
via Android

I do both. I work out at night If didn't work out in the morning especially if I was busy during the day, more than likely I still have energy to burn so I'll go to a hot yoga class.

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 8, 2014 8:21am
via Android

Morning is yoga and evening is cardio and weights

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 6:19am
via Android

Both is good..Mornings are better...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51