Getting back on track?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
51 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 1:46pm
via Android

Ive stopped working out n eating clean for a month now. No doubt that ive gained more fats but thats okay, because i was skinny before that. Now i want to turn those fats to muscle. How should i do that? Should my weights be heavier or more reps? What about cardio? Thank u for replying ! :)

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 2:33pm
via Android

Cardio is Good for burning fat. For gaining muscle you should train with heavier weights. For example, you could start with max. weights for 6 reps in the 1. set and then use lower weights for 6-12 reps in the following sets. Dont forget to warm up :)

02 Jan
What do you do when your workout fatigued? I workout about 3 or 4 days a week only for 45 mins to 1 HR depending on what I'm doing. But lately ive been so uninterested in working out I just go to gym and feel like a robot just to do it for the sake of doing it, any suggestions on how to get my motivation back or try something new?
03 Jan
That's it: Try sth. new! Change your exercises. Google, look in books and magazines, ask somebody in the gym for new exercises for the muscles you want to train: weights, TRX, body weight... Think about it before your training and have fun doing new exercises every time. You could also set up new goals, like exercises or weights you want to master.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51