Dont hurt anymore!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 2, 2014 11:35pm
via Android

The exercise I do, doesn't hurt any more when I do them, could it be my body is getting immune to it?? Should I add more exercises??

02 Jan
I think you should definitely add more exercises but not so much that your muscles fatigue quickly.
03 Jan
Okay I will. Do you think its better to count your workout by numbers as you go or use a stop watch??? I never count I just use the time on Kimble.
03 Jan
I like to count my reps for most things except for like planks or wall squats...those I definitely use a timer. Just to make sure I understand you want it to hurt like a little bit of fatigue, right?
03 Jan
Okay maybe I should start counting my deep lunges. Thank you. No hurt like pain ouchhh ouchhh cant walk
03 Jan
You might want to be careful in overworking your muscles you need to make sure you allow them time to repair. Just a thought.
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 12:52am
via iOS
That happens to me also... Usually meens, what yu said, your body is adapting to it. So up your game by adding more reps or change to a harder form.
03 Jan
Thank you. I will.... :)
Image_thumb
482 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 5:30am
via Android

Ur n shape!! Thts y u dnt hurt anymore u r definitely ready for a new level our bodys adapt tho there is a lot of contraversy as to do we hav to hav doms delayed onset muscle syndrom which is the technical term for I'm sore..really not enough is knw yet in the field but in order for us to continue progress we have to push ourselves ur body is constantly trying to adapt to whatever we put it through thts where our plateaus come frm..ur doing great!!! And are a serious contender and are ready for the next round knw need to worry just turn up the heat

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 3, 2014 5:42am
via Android

Thank you.. I know I need to go harder and stronger now..

03 Jan
U knw how many people never get to tht point?? How many people started ths year with I'm gonna eat better exercise lose weight few months later back same old habits.. its shows u got dedication commitment and focus no matter what ur point A was ur past it ...I knw u probably dnt need a pep talk tho :-) great job!!!
03 Jan
Yes I do need the pep talk it keeps me motivated thank you. I.don't want to give up I want to prove to myself I can look better feel better!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51