Need a new workout?

20 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 9, 2014 10:48pm
via Android

Would you like a new workout plan? Let me know what you'd like to focus on, and I'll create a special specific workout for you.

10 Jan
No way papai
10 Jan
I would like to workout my whole upper body like chest, back, shoulder, arms n stomach but to lose stomach fat plz thx:)
10 Jan
No way?
11 Jan
11 Jan
Yes to what Jessie?
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 12:17am
via Android

i would like to work obliques and chest...the middle part of my body suks jaja

10 Jan
For obliques and abs you can do my ab killer workout I created. For chest focus on bench press, dumbell press, Flys, push ups, and like a straight arm pull down.
10 Jan
thank you dude...i will dowload your workout and do it almost everyday to see the changes soon.
10 Jan
Alright, good deal bro. Tell me how it goes.
10 Jan
I'll do it..really thanks man...i hope give you good news soon jaja
10 Jan
I like to hear that! Good luck.
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 12:28am
via Android

Hey Robert, for your upper body you can do both workouts I created Hulk and 25's workout. They work very well for upper body. You can actually do my Ab workout as well. Its a beast.

10 Jan
Alright thx^^
10 Jan
No problem
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 9:35am
via Android

My upper body is veeeeery skinny. I'm basically a skeleton. So i can never do an arm challenge since i have almost no muscles or power :( I need a workout i can do at home. My arms, shoulders, chest and back... can you help? Thanks!

10 Jan
10 Jan
Yeah, of course I'll help ya. Ok, so for power and strength you can lift weights. Lifting weights isn't gonna make you bulky and make you look like a bodybuilder. Focus on curls, bench press, shoulder press, front/lateral raise, upright rows, pull ups, dips, tricep pulldowns, and tricep extensions. Hope this helps. Also eat more to gain weight.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 3:45pm
via iOS
I wanna focus on my abs and lower body, can u help?
10 Jan
Yeah sure, for Abs you can do my Ab killer workout I created. For legs, you can do squats, leg press, lunges, and deadlifts. Hope these help you out.
10 Jan
Alright thanks bro.
10 Jan
How often?
10 Jan
Ab workout every other day. If you did it two days in a row, you'd injure yourself really bad. Legs you can do every other day as well. Alternate the workouts.
10 Jan
Ok, cool. Thanks
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 4:03pm
via Android

I'm concerned about my upper body and all around toning

10 Jan
Ok Jessica, so for toning in your arms, you have to lift in 12-15 reps a set. Most people do 3-4 sets. Make sure you lift a weight that burns your last 3 reps each set. It works well. Do you know any arm workouts?
10 Jan
Honestly I'm new to this whole working out thing so all I real know for arms is tricep dips and pushups
10 Jan
Ok, understood. At least you know something that's the important. You can do curls, tricep extensions, shoulder press, bench press, these all work well.
10 Jan
Thanks so much
10 Jan
No problem at all. Glad you responded.
Jan 10, 2014 4:11pm
via Android

Im a major new bee....idk where to start...I want to loose my penguin belly an tone up butt...dr said i need to loose 40 pds...help please..

10 Jan
My Ab Killer works out really well. For your Lower area, squats work great. Try to do like 50 a day, then 100 and onward as you become more comfortable with it.
11 Jan
Don't squats bulk up your thighs?
11 Jan
Only if you add weights to it. Helps your buns too.
11 Jan
Oh okay! So would they help to slim down my thighs witout any equipment?
11 Jan
Yes very much so!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 10, 2014 10:27pm
via Android

I would like a workout to slim down my thighs, my belly, and waist

10 Jan
Ok cool, for thighs you can do scissor kicks, flutter kicks, for stomach you can do my ab killer workout that I created. For waist you can Ab twist, side crunches, oblique lifts. Those should help you a lot.
10 Jan
Thank you!!
10 Jan
You're very welcome.
186921_1448417076_42385_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:57pm
via Android

Hi,
I would like to burn fat and tone up muscles. I am 40 yo 1,84 mt and 90 kg. Target is to lose 10 kilos. I can practice about 2 or rarely 3 days per week for about 60 minutes. Is there any programs or workout i can start? I am completely new to skimble's wt and i do not know how much intense means....for a workout

Thanks

11 Jan
Ok, you wanna lose fat everywhere? Intense workouts are very difficult usually for more advanced people.
186921_1448417076_42385_n_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 4:33pm
via Android

Ok so betterto start with a moderate level and fat burning. Do you have any workout to suggest for two days per week for 60 minutes?

Thanks

11 Jan
You can do the 25's workout. Not that intense really. Yeah, start at the moderate level.
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:26pm
via Android

What about for toning my thighs and better looking calves?

11 Jan
Calves you can do calf lifts. For thighs..... You can do lunges, leg press, and squat
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:41pm
via Android

Abs my friend. The ones my fiance will enjoy

11 Jan
Alright, let's make your girl happy. You can do my Ab killer workout that I created. It works wonders.
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:41pm
via Android

What's a leg press? Sorry...

11 Jan
Its a machine where you're sitting down and you push a plate with the weight you prefer. I can do 405lbs over 15x.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:46pm
via Android

Thanks man! Let's do this

11 Jan
Yes sir, no problem. Well make this work!!
Image_thumb
91 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 7:59pm
via Android

Wow, very impressive. Thank you!

11 Jan
Yeah, no problem.
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 8:02pm
via Android

Hey Blake I'm down for a plan. Hum.

11 Jan
Ok, what'd you like to focus on?
11 Jan
I pm'd you
11 Jan
Hope this really helps you out.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 5:20pm
via iOS
I want my bully with defenetion but NOT looking like a six-pack hmmm check out erin her pictures I want my bully to look like that Can it be a problem that I am very skinny?
12 Jan
Yeah, I know what you mean. You can do my killer Abs workout that I created. It works very well. This'll flatten your stomach well.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 5:37pm
via iOS
I am def going to try it out
12 Jan
Good deal, have fun with it
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 10:14pm
via Android

I want to build muscle on my arms and chest can you tell me some workouts

12 Jan
My Hulk workout works very well. I've built muscle from this workout very well.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jan 12, 2014 10:36pm
via Android

Thanks

12 Jan
No problem

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51