Flavored water??

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:26am
via Android

Is flavored water the same as non flavorved water???

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 12:58am
via Android

Be careful on certain flavored waters.  Some carry a lot of sugars,  calories and such.  You can buy the squeeze drips for your water and those are about 10 calories per drop.  Makes it taste great! 

11 Jan
Thank you.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 1:31am
via Android

No

11 Jan
Not even sparkling???.That says no calories no sugar??
11 Jan
Sparkling water isnt flavoured. You have flavoured water with low calories but to answer your question no they are not the same.
Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 6:12am
via Android

I like zero calorie flavored sparkling water, or water with a splash of lemon. I don't do vitamin waters our any of those things that are packed with flavor though, just something mild with less chemicals and sweeteners. Zero calorie sparkling is definitely not the "same" as plain water since it had some additives, but close enough for my standards of health these days and a personal improvement over sodas of any variety.

You can get get a kit to make your own sparkling water.  That way you can make it from pure water and be sure whatever you add is fresh and safe... Maybe a splash of your favorite store-bought 100% juice, or make your own juice at home... Minimal sugar and it's all natural fruit sugar, just enough to spike that water's flavor up a notch.

11 Jan
Sooo the lable is a lie on, sparkling water when it says no sugar??
Image_thumb
136 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 6:15am
via Android

Regular water is the best

11 Jan
Thanks
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 11, 2014 6:21am
via Android

I dont really like flavor water it contains high amount of sugar and calories some include perservertive. Plain water is the best choice if u want add sliced lemon and cucumber ar any other fruit u like

11 Jan
Sparkling water is the same as flavored??
11 Jan
Instead of fruit juice add sliced lemons, limes, oranges or cucumbers. You'll get the flavor without the calories.
11 Jan
I add lemons all.the time I love it... I wonder what cucumbers taste like... Thank you.
11 Jan
Just make sure to read the label and avoid sodium. I don't like putting chemicals in my body if I can avoid it so I don't use artificial sweeteners & flavors. Sparkling water can cause gas and bloating but that's a personal thing.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51