Skinny to buff

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
55 Posts
Jan 20, 2014 8:39pm
via iOS
Sup homies. So unfortunately for me I am a skinny dude. I have never really worked out before this year, and have only been working out for less then a month. I just bought the men's summer beach bod program, but I'm wondering if it will work on me? My chest is a flat board and I have no signs of any pecs. I was wondering if the people at skiable could eventually make scrawny to brawny program. I would totally do that one.

Have skinny dudes on here found success with getting buff? And if so what can I do? I already eat a lot. I just poop a lot too.
27 Jan
Consistency is the key muscles aren't free gotta work for them weights and mirrors lets get it
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 1:41am
via iOS
Do you lift? And if you're skinny then try bulking. I did and I loved it I gained so much muscle from it
Image_thumb
132 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 1:48am
via Android

I am in the same boat. I have been eating often and using heavier weights with low reps .ag the gym with little cardio.

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 2:02am
via iOS
Its easier to go to skinny to buff than fat to buff like me
21 Jan
It's hard for everyone!
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jan 21, 2014 2:58am
via Android

Eat alot of good foods oatmeal,brown rice, salmon, tuna. High carb foods and rich in protien. Do smaller meals 6 meals a day not 3 big meals and not junk foods but nutrient food so your body uses the content for repair and growth. Do low rep routines 6/8 but try increase weight the weeks that follow. Also have a good source of protien maybe eggs/milk/honey or a protien shake 30 mins before bed. The body grows and repairs in our sleep so protiens are good to have in your system. Have at least two days off a week from training.

21 Jan
Okay I'll try to increase my weights and will the shake at night! :D thanks man
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 4:17am
via Android

Try wearing a weight vest when doing your workout.lift heavy weights but not to heavy small reps.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 4:29pm
via Android

As a skinny guy, this is great advice! Something I've noticed is how well I acclimated to more meals= more energy; rather than fewer more heavy malls making me feel sluggish/tired.

27 Jan

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51