Varying workout??

4 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 2:58pm
via Android

Are the workouts still effective if you do different ones every day, but do that same routine every week? Like doing 2 different workouts every day, and doing those same ones the next few weeks as well? Or should i stick to just 2 or 3 workouts for the whole week because right now I've got about 10 different ones that I'll repeat each week

482 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 3:37pm
via Android

Well... exercise substitutions are good and even the same routine can remain effective but where varying of the routine is important is in intensity or in weighttrining more weight or reps.... if I'm a runner If I decided to run at the park instead of around the neighborhood yet I run exactly one mileĀ  at the park just like I did around the neighborhood have I really changed anything? Well besides the scenery which does keep us frm getting bored as u progress ur body adapts to your new level of fitness to continue to improve fitness we hav to continue to push ourselves for a runner it could be completing the mile in shorter amount of time thn before or running up hill or running a mile and a half those types of changes will keep the runner continuously making progress

28 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 7:13pm
via Android

When I train I always try to do different exercises because if you repeat the exercise in a short period of time your body will get used to it, I'm not saying you would never repeat an exercise just variate your trainings I hope I could help

3 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 7:18pm
via Android

I always like to change things up. One day I will do Yoga, and Zumba, the next day I like to hike a local mountain, or walk a trail, then the following day, I like to do plates and maybe ball exercises... I don't like to stick to the same thing every single day.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51