New workout???

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 11:35pm
via Android

Anyone need a workout?? Of you need one, let me know. Give me the goals you'd like to have. I'll do my absolute best to help you!!!

28 Jan
I want to loose weight especially my stomach and bat wings but keep my booty
28 Jan
Do cardio like running, biking, elliptical, for your Abs. For "bat wings" you need to be focusing on triceps. Tricep extensions, Pull downs, skull crushers dips. That's off the top of my head.
28 Jan
Want to get chizzled
28 Jan
But im skiny
28 Jan
So what do I need to do to get mass
Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 11:39pm
via Android

I want a flat stomach, a smaller but, smaller thighs, and my arms toner.

27 Jan
Ok, I have a great workout for Abs. I haven't posted it yet. For thighs and buns you do a lot of squats and lunges without weights. Aim for about 100. Your first week.
Icon_missing_thumb
33 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 11:44pm
via Android

I also have another goal... its really weird though..... i want the hollows back in my neck... since I've gained weight, i lost the little hollow parts up at my shoulder s on the sides of my neck. I hope u understand what I mean cuz I'm not doing such a great job at explaining it.

27 Jan
I'm gonna post a pic on my profile. Tell me which part it is. I have an idea.
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Jan 27, 2014 11:48pm
via iOS
Plyometric workout ...
28 Jan
Wide stance squat jumps, power hops, jump shots, rock stars, just to name a few. Lol That's what I could think of off my head.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 7:34pm
via Android

What about Abs ???

29 Jan
For Abs you can do my killer abs workout that I created, works great.
29 Jan
Thanks !
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 28, 2014 7:42pm
via Android

I want a flat stomach and a bigger but

29 Jan
For abs you can do my killer abs workout that I created. Works very well. For your buns do squats because you want a bigger one add weights. Do sets of 10 aim for about 100 a day.
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 2:58pm
via Android

Hey Elton, to gain weight you have to eat a lot of protein, complex carbs and whatever else you can find. You also have to lift heavy weights. For sets do 3-5 reps about 5-8. When you wanna get cut you gotta eat really clean. Also lift weights but what most people don't know is you can still lift heavy for definition. You want to lift about the same for sets but 12-15 on your reps. Hope this helps bud. 

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Jan 29, 2014 3:03pm
via Android

Hey Renisha, if you want to lose weight. You have to do more cardio than weights. You can do my killer Abs workout that I created.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51