I Need help

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 1:58pm
via Android

Hello everyone :) could anyone suggest me some great work out to get a sixpack?

Thank you very much.
This is my kik jokerni

08 Feb
Hi I'm lisa and recently lost 60+ pounds and learned a lot on my journey nutrition and consistency is the key I have Instagram and I have learned so much from my fitness friends using different challenges and guidance abs are first made in the kitchen then with workouts they go hand and hand
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 2:24pm
via Android

Short answer long :-) is that most an exercise including workouts will tighten and strengthen you abs. Diet is also important because most of us have a layer of fat that covers the abs until we burn it off. Decreasing total body fat will yield the best results.

Rest in between workout days to give the proper time to rest and grow.

08 Feb
Ok thank you :) what exercises can i do?
08 Feb
There's a huge amount of them on the app if you go to the workout/exercises section and filter to the an section. Like a buffet of pain.
08 Feb
Hey Nino, there are loads of ab workouts on the app, most important is diet though...concentrate on eating clean as well as doing your Cardio as this will also help with cutting fat..abs won't appear overnight, like with any fitness goal you have to commit and be patient
08 Feb
Like Renay said diet and consistency is important. Sugar in my diet turn almost immediately to fat it seems.
08 Feb
Also careful about over load on carbs white starches turn to sugar thus causing you to crash and add fats proteins and proper nutrition is again key to building as Marcus and Renay suggested good luck you got this
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 3:31pm
via Android

Thank you guys

173969_1025918151_2026350915_n_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 6:46am
via iOS
I created a great total ab workout (you can check it out under my profile), which will get you ripped but you've gotta be putting in the work in the kitchen as well. ;) Proper nutrition is crucial. Lmk if I can help!
09 Feb
Hw123_thumb
44 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 8:18pm
via Android
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 8:46pm
via Android

P90x Ab ripper x - martial arts (kicking and knee strikes are gteat for tightening abs) - and be prepared to starve yourself, well not literally, but you should cut out bread and any unhealthy snacks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51