Trainers

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 1:23am
via Android

What workouts should ido to get fast results on building my abs?? My profile pic shows how my stomach looks now (I'm the one that needs a tan) lol

12 Feb
Well, the most crucial thing when it comes to abs is your diet! Once you got that in check, simply do variations of crunches, planks, twists and scissor kicks. Also, the most efficient time to do abs is right in the morning on an empty stomach. Hope this helps. :)
12 Feb
How about tomorrow wemt comw back ok
12 Feb
Thank you yes I'm barely starting on the healthy eating, in I'll keep those exercises in mind, really want to build my abs :-)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 2:48am
via Android

Eat clean and work all of your core.  Planks, side planks, supermans are all amazing workouts for your core.

12 Feb
Thank you I'm sure gonna do them, my goal is to get a nice build body like the girl in my picture
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 3:33am
via iOS
Hanging leg rises and resistance crunches
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 5:37am
via iOS
The abdominal muscles are a group 6 muscle. Meaning they respond well to heavy weight. So if you want to build them, use heavy weight and low reps, but focus mainly on your diet. If your body fat is under 12% then your abs can make an appearance. It's a good idea to work your lower abs FIRST in your ruitine because they are stronger and harder to stimulate more than the other muscles. But DO CARDIO more than anything. Try out HIIT which is high intensity interval training. That's the fastest way ;)
12 Feb
Thank you, ireally wanna see fast results soon
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 8:09am
via Android

For women to have abbs showing you will need to be in a bodyfat range of roughly 15 to 19. Depending on how strong you want them to show and some girls lose fat on their stomach some sooner. Having a strong core is important but the most important aspect is being in the right bodyfat range :-)

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 12, 2014 10:02am
via iOS
I was going to say the same thing as Preston, 8-12% is for males, Im not sure if it applies for women as well though. I know that working with too much body fat would only make your belly bigger though. My suggestion is to do 20-30 min cardio 4-6 times a week and do crunches/russian twists. Good luck! 

Abs are fast but very hard 
12 Feb
Thank you appreciate your help ^_^

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51