Weight loss help?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 27, 2014 7:05pm
via iOS
I keep working out and I'm limiting my calories but it just seems like I'm gaining mussel and not loosing anything! How can I specifically just loose weight for now like arm, leg, and belly fat. any suggestions? :)
27 Feb
I have the same problem. Every time I get on the scales it says I am a llb or two more. Gets me upset and I think why than I measure inches and boom shows something else. I ignore the scales and watch my inches. I do a lot of cardio based workouts. I suppose it just happens try another 15 minutes maybe they might help. Sorry not probably particularly very helpful. :-)
27 Feb
That's actually good idea! Ill start just measuring instead of weighing n ill try to extend my workout a bit longer. :) thanks!
27 Feb
They are right its not always about your actual weight its your body fat percentage. Your weight may fluctuate a lil but your measurements curves will definitely change.
27 Feb
I never really thought bout or knew bout that aha
27 Feb
I know realised that after someone else told me. Measurements are much better. Good luck and stick at it.
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 8:06am
via Android

Kayla try Cardio Fight Club HIIT very very good. And try and reduce the bad food slowly. Chocolate is still my enemy lol

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 11:59pm
via iOS
Hey thanks and same here haha! :) I really need to cut down on the bad eating! But I've been letting myself slide for the first week or so but tmrw I'm starting of fresh with a good diet and I'm going to stick to it! :)
03 Mar
If you aint eating right, no progress. Thats just the eay it goes. Eat healthy small meals 2-3 hours a day, see example on topic What do you eat, I wrote for some girl
03 Mar
Ok thanks! :) I have a tea diet I was told about so hopefully it works out :) but ill look and see what I can get from it!
03 Mar
Diets are a no no, just wait for a jojo effect. Healthy balanced meals and you're good
Image_thumb
100 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 6:09am
via Android

Well I want a good shape and I like food.....I don't eat much but fat foods....I go to gym 4 times a week for 2 hours....
Will I loose Wight. ..or stay on my shape. ..am 160 and 59k.....am 37 years old have 5 children. ..

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 12:33pm
via iOS
Oh ok thanks!:)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51