How much running can you do in strength programme?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 9:15am
via Android

Hi I'm starting strength programme and want to know how much running I can do as want to stay lean?

28 Feb
I dont no
01 Mar
i ment u can run as much as u want for ages and u will get more strength
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 9:30am
via Android

wdc

Image_thumb
84 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 10:19am
via iOS
Try this, sprint for 15 seconds and then rest for 30 and repeat that for 10-15 minutes, burn a lot of fat and helps you getting/ staying lean :)
28 Feb
Will do would you do it same day as weight tho? After or before the gym programme ?
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 4:27pm
via Android

Truth be told you can run as much as you want and any type of running you want in a strength program....all you have to do is eat more... by keeping your body full of the right things it will continue to use what you supply it with and you will stay anabolic..its whn your body is not receiving what it needs that it decides to take it somewhere else i.e your muscles...also known as a catabolic state...think of a car it needs oil gas antifreeze ..etc what happens to your car whn you try to or do run it without these crucial things? Running and strength training are fine together as long as your taking in proper amounts of quality food... the reason y it usually doesn't work is people continue eating the same caloric content and are burning tht fuel to run as well as daily living and activities an training so their isn't anything in the tank to build muscle with...hope that makes sense to ya and sorry so long dnt knw how to explain it In two sentences

01 Mar
Hannah I love seeing your name BC I know its detailed information I like to hear(: thank u for being open!! Also do u have a pic of yourself?I can tell your body is awesome!(:
01 Mar
Thanx!!! :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 6:59pm
via Android

sweat is poring of me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51