HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 9:47pm
via Android

Today is going to be my first day at the gym but I have no idea how to stagger my workouts!
Legs, chest, tris, bis, core etc.... do I do cardio every day?? Do I do it before or after my workout????
feeling a tad overwhelmed and ill be going outside of staffed hours so there's not going to be anyone who can help me.

274009_1007957466_212325_n_thumb
1 Post
Feb 28, 2014 10:24pm
via Android

Don't over do it on your first-time or you'll get sore or injured.   Best to stagger weight lifting every other day.   Cardiovascular can be the other days.   Then adjust it to your likings,  capabilities

Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Feb 28, 2014 10:46pm
via Android

If you are going to be going everyday then you may want to separate the different muscle groups to allow proper recovery. If you are only going to be going 1-3 you may want to group the muscle workouts together to get the most out of the equipment the gym offers. Personally I like to add in a bit of cardio everytime but I try not to over do it lol. Usually it's just for a warm up or cool down kinda thing. Have fun at the gym :)

28 Feb
Thank you!! I think ill be going 3-4 days a week. I used to do different days of legs+core, tris+chest, bis+shoulders with 20-30min cardio after if I was upto it . And if I go the extra 4th day id do just cardio itervals. Fingers crossed that will do the trick! :D
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 1, 2014 11:32am
via Android

It seems you are already quiet fit but anyways, since you have just started do fine stretching,walking and just increase and decrease your pace by time and then do some light exercises and ofc crunches and LET THE FAT BURN (if you got any) :)

02 Mar
Hah thanks!! Ive got plenty of fat! Ive been trying to tone for years with no luck. I just want to make sure that this time around im doing it right
02 Mar
You will do girl have faith and never give up.. Just don't overdo anything and I still can't figure out that fat mayb m getting weak at my eyesight and for sure LET IT BURN!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 10:55am
via Android

Hello

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 10:57am
via Android

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 11:29am
via Android

Listen to Wendy C.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51