Workout plan!

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 3:54pm
via Android

Who here needs a workout to do. Ask me what you need help with, I'll create a special workout for you. I'm good at this stuff.

05 Mar
How about one loose some belly fat to make a difference and let me know how often to do it
05 Mar
You can do my killer Abs workout every other day. You'll feel a major burn trust me. :-) Good luck.
05 Mar
05 Mar
Not a problem.
05 Mar
What about gaining weight workout? :D is that challenging enough?
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 8:22pm
via Android

Gaining weight is really easy. You need to eat as much good as you can. You also need to lift weights. Whatever weight you can lift for about 8 reps. Those reps gonna burn. Do three sets. That'll help. Eat a lot of potatoes.

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 8:37pm
via Android

Haha alright. I understand your dilemma. So what you need to do is lift weights to tone. For toning you lift 10-15 reps a set. Those last three reps for each set need to burn. To lose the weight you need to clean up your diet and do about 20-30 mins a day. Doing all these is the healthy way you'll see results in about 6 weeks roughly. 

05 Mar
So I don't need to workout the full hour! Just 20-30 mins a day of lifting. Lifting of what type any particular lifts you recommend? And I already tried to clean up my diet no sweets only drink water I try to stay under a 1100 calories a day.
05 Mar
No, you can do an hour. Just saying roughly 30mins each to fill that hour slot. What area you wanna focus on with weights.
05 Mar
I honestly want to work abs and chest since lifting weights works arms naturally anyway. My main goal is by July I want be in shape and toned. The weight that I weigh doesn't honestly matter
05 Mar
Ok I gotcha. For biceps you do curls: barbell curl, preacher curl, alternating dumbbell curl, hammer curl, and concentration curl. Triceps: tricep extension, tricep kickback, skull crusher tricep pulldown/pushdown, close grip bench press and dips. Chest you do bench press, dumbbell bench press, and flys. For abs do my killer Abs workout.
05 Mar
Cool! How often a week can I do the ab workout out of a 5 day week? And the days I'm not doing it I plan to do the weights! But I definitely appreciate!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 3:44pm
via iOS
Best workouts for abs?
06 Mar
You can do my killer Abs workout that I created. It works well. You wanna do crunches, oblique crunches, captains chair, torso rotation, leg raises, and 6 inches.
06 Mar
Thnx! And which of workouts are the best for inner thighs?
06 Mar
Yeah!! No problem thanks for replying. Uhh adductor flexors work well..
10 Mar
Adductor flexors? What's that
10 Mar
A workout that focuses your inner or outter thigh.
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 9:10pm
via Android

I'm losing weight everywhere but my stomach , love handles and arms! I really need help.. thanks

06 Mar
Losing weight in your stomach is 70% diet and 30% working out. You can do my killer Abs workout. For arms you need to lose weight (fat) by lifting weights roughly 12-15 reps a set. Those last three need to burn.
08 Mar
Plzz create me a workout plan
09 Mar
What'd you want to work on Dhaanish?
1116689_100006431447963_837784932_n_thumb
42 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 4:21am
via Android

Blart, Do I want to do your killer I abs daily or would every other day work doing it twice on the day I'm doing them? If it every other day should I focus on cardio? What exercises should I do? Thanks

10 Mar
Don't do it everyday. Every other day is much better. Yes you can focus on cardio. Whether that be running, jogging, biking or walking.
10 Mar
Blart, I will give you updates. This will be a new beginning and I'm excited
10 Mar
Look forward to it.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 11:17am
via Android

Hi blart

I've lost weight, I just need to tone up on arms and my stomach

What are the best workouts? Should they be done first thing in the morn?

Thanks

10 Mar
Ji are ju
10 Mar
Best time to do a workout is when you're most alert. You can do my killer Abs workout works very well. I'm my opinion. For arms, you need to do reps of 12-15. Those last three reps need to burn.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 4:34pm
via Android

Thanks! I'll try it and let you know!

Do you know what protein shakes to have if your building muscle/toning up?

10 Mar
I don't. I never use any of that stuff.
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 9:45pm
via Android

Excuse me but I have a question is better do a workout at the morning or at the evening, before lunch or after lunch because I have been reading articles about hormones and metabolism. Sorry for my bad english and thanks.

11 Mar
It's better to workout when you have most energy. You should eat before and after working out... Your English is very good. Where you from?
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 9:47pm
via Android

Thanks

Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 1:12am
via Android

I am from Ecuador I've been reading articles about insuline, corticostheroids, tiroxine and GH and I was confused thanks !!!

11 Mar
No problema mi amigo está bien. Qué interésante.
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 2:08am
via Android

Can you help me with a workout? I try to build muscle and reduce fat, my IMC is 25, I'm 19 years and I don't have equipment, I have too much time Thanks

11 Mar
Yeah of course Ricardo. You have no equipment? What you want to focus on?
11 Mar
Specially back, legs and arms
11 Mar
Basic things to do are curls for arms, squats and lunges for legs, and pull ups for back.
Image_thumb
36 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 9:08pm
via Android

Hey Tiffany, what would you like to work on? I'll def help you.

Image_thumb
108 Posts
Mar 12, 2014 2:12am
via Android

What do u recommend for the stomach ?

12 Mar
You can try my killer Abs workout.
12 Mar
Thanks, will try it out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51