3 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Mar 19, 2014 1:50pm
via Android

I'm a Jeet Kune Do concepts instructor. I'm having a hard time finding workouts to assist me in my training. Suppose I'm doing Jiu Jitsu for an hour sparring how can I log that or standing up sparring. I've created 3 workouts but it doesn't seem that I can create more it shows advertisement when I try to. Any help would be appreciated. Also looking for martial artist to be friends with and people who like watching UFC.

21 Mar
The free Version has a limit on the number of custom workouts you can create. Upgrade to Pro for unlimited.
1017 Posts
Mar 19, 2014 4:18pm
via Android

Its really hard to do. You could create an empty one or one With a few sparring workouts orso. Or make a workout that comes closest. Iv tried to get my kickboxing workout in here. Gave up on that haha. Just made a warm up one that i usually use now.

139 Posts
Mar 21, 2014 7:37pm
via Android

Skimble has an activity tracker app, that has a martial arts section to track your workout(type and time).  I'm not sure if you can add a personal routine or not but you can check it out.  Its a free app and it it doesn't work for you delete it.  It has a GPS tracking system that I use for walks and hopefully bike riding when the weather get better.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51