thoughts on personal trainers?

4 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Apr 12, 2014 8:17pm
Do you think they're a waste of money or still valuable? With all the search capabilites and free information on the net is it easier now to research and do it yourself? Like to know some of the opinions out there...
13 Apr
I choose trainer I have one help me with my program while I'm at the gym and we have half hour sessions every six weeks and I have toned up heaps its one thing to just loose but I didn't want a whole heap of loose skin so my trainer has helped heaps
1017 Posts
Apr 12, 2014 10:14pm
via Android

A good trainer is worth alot.

12 Apr
I believe they are a blessing. They push ur body to the limits you won't. I love my trainer
397 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 8:14pm
via iOS
Man hell nawl you can find all the stuff they tell you and show you on your own
13 Apr
Well i think when you are just starting out. A good trainer will help you ALOT. Also for difficult lifts, spotting imbalances in your body and adjusting training accordingly. Teaching clients about how trakning works, how the bodyworks and stuff like that. But good trainers like that are hard to find in just random gyms.
13 Apr
True and they cost like damn near a grand for years worth where im are
274 Posts
Apr 13, 2014 9:25pm
via Android

Yeah, you can find anything you want online. But I can't tell you how many people "know what they are doing" and look like a damn fool at the gym. It is helpful to have a good, knowledgeable trainer who not only knows what to do, but why.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51