Early Bird or Night Owl

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 3:22am
via Android

I am thinking about exercising in the mornings. I am often really tired throughout the day, and would be more productive this way. I've had to take a break from working out due to surgery, so this is a fresh start. I can go either way from this point. I was doing late light night work outs, and found those least effective (I wasn't very efficient lol)

Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 2:43pm
via Android

Night owl no time for me to work out in the morning on weekdays

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 2:49pm
via Android

Im a night owl for sure. Ive tried too work out in the mornings but wasnt able to stick with it. Now I work out anytime before 7pm. Stick to whatever you feel you can stick to

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 4:56pm
via Android

I workout in the morning before school in the because I can organize my time better.
Usually I have a lot of homework to do after that I had to study.
So for me it is better when I workout in the morning also I feel tired after school.
It is the better choice for more lazy people so you can't tell yourself that you will do it later and it ends with "tomorrow I will start".
But If you can't stand up early in the morning it is better to workout in the evening so you will have the energy to do the best you can. I hope I help a little.

14 Apr
I am definitely the do it later type. This helps a lot. I'm a student too
14 Apr
Stay motivated :-)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 4:59pm
via Android

Night owl. I work nights. Only way for me to actually commit to the gym.

Image_thumb
151 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 5:05pm
via iOS
Definitely a night owl. I never have time to really workout during the morning because of classes
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 14, 2014 6:37pm
via Android

Night owl without any doubt...in the morning i'm just too sleepy :s

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51