Personal trainer needed for TRANSFORMATION

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 21, 2014 5:21pm
via iOS
Hello! I'm looking for a personal trainer to give me a program to follow. Workouts and meal plans/ ideas. I'm extremely determined to get in the bet shape of my life and as quickly as possible. I'm very petite and slim already... Just lacking the knowledge. Does anyone do this or know a decent, reputable personal trainer? Is anyone a personal trainer and looking to exchange free advice to someone who is going to work their absolute butt off? Many thanks for taking the time to read this, Rae :)
21 Apr
Health Coach from Loma Linda Ca. Will have a health club I'll be working out of in Riverside Ca, what is your physical goal?
01 May
Have you gone to Bodybuilding.com? They have a lot of free different programs depending on your goals. Depending on which one you choose they give you a guideline to follow for nutrition and supplementation along with workouts. Definitely check it out ;)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 21, 2014 7:47pm
via Android

I'm not a trainer. But you sound like your very positive motivated. And that's a great thing in life because you can chase any goal with that attitude.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 21, 2014 7:55pm
via Android

What is the goal you wanna achieve with a personal trainer?

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 29, 2014 7:47pm
via iOS
I want to gain as much muscle as possible really. Thanks for your reply 
Rae 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51