Please help me I'm new and need help

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 1:05am
via Android

Hey I'm a newbie and I need motivation,and tips and lots of tips!!! Please help me out

22 Apr
Hey there when I first started I was 210 lbs and that was in Feb more I'm down to 197 and going stay with it. You can do it these not like it's super easy but it's not super hard neither first thing first have you made up your mind to get in shape?
23 Apr
Welcome and stay away from sugars and fatty foods and cardio with plenty of water would be a good start good luck and stay motivated
03 May
Welcome. What I recommended is start slowly and then increase the intensity if the workouts when you feel ready if you start with really hard workouts you going to get bored really easy. Cut the intake of soft drinks!!!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 1:20am
via Android

No worries I'm hear for u if  U need  motivation we all need it.

01 May
Thank you I really do need motovation
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 2:02am
via Android

Hi Cheyenne! Welcome.

01 Feb
Hello :)
Image_thumb
94 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 3:33am
via Android

welcome In skimble world ,
First thing , Every time You have to think , How you may losse you fat , which goods may help you and How .
This is Good app and help you reach your goals

01 Feb
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 1:10am
via Android

Have you ever done kitosis?

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 1, 2014 12:43am
via Android

Thank you guys I really need motovation Im slaker I guess

Image_thumb
160 Posts
May 2, 2014 2:48pm
via Android

Hey yea the 1st tip is to start with easy casual workout make them fun. Start an heathier diet plan.set some goals you plan to reach have a buddy to motivate u along the way. If u need more tip just follow me here or kik me @datboiloulol im willing to help

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 2, 2014 6:02pm
via Android

Hey i'm nelly i've been here for a while but haven't used this app that much...so i'm basically a newbie too...we all need motivation in life...i would love to help you and me...my goal is to lose 15 kilos...how bout you?....nice meeting you...hope we can be good friends and motivate each other into becoming better healthier people

03 May
I want to lose 40-50 pounds and Sure we can be friends
Image_thumb
258 Posts
May 5, 2014 4:37am
via Android

Hi am struggling also I went through losing 50 lbs in three months when 17 now 22 n two kids later its a lot harder.  I try to give it my all but we all love food... especially for comfort.  Get another activity it'll help. If u have a sweet tooth don't completely abandon cuz u will end up crashing n eat more.  Just think ul eat healthier n get a magazine pic of a girl u could compare too for motivation.  I like baby carrots for sweets. For bread cravings I eat half good a serving.  Fill up on veggies first. N some fruit.  If busy smoothies is a good travel snack.  Don't starve ur body will horde thinking it needs too reserves fat. Ul hit a plateau.  Then have to change something.  Dono wat cuz I went down too 150 n couldn't anymore.  So never found the trick.  This is it though.  Not giving up I come first.  We can all make it we just need a motivational push :)

Image_thumb
63 Posts
May 5, 2014 5:08am
via Android

Start with easy cardio n walking /treadmill...
D tip is just dont give up !
Have a strict control on diet.
Exercise regularly .
Make a workout plan.
N follow it.
N wen d pain starts coming thats d time for u to go an extra mile...
Good luck! :)

08 May
Hey how are you doing? Which program you are following now?
21 May
Well these days m just doing zumba n weights n keeping a check on my diet

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51