I need a workout plan..help

5 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 4:56pm
via Android

Hi all I'm going back to the gym today 1st time in 2 years...I use to be a gym junky..I let myself go...ya know life gets in the way...but I'm ready to get back to it..I have put on 20lbs in the past year and lost all muscle tone...I remeber having a work out plan..like what muscle groups to work dif day..it's been so long..can someone help!! Thank you. P's I'm 30yr old female :)

26 Apr
Just have fun .and in joy life
59 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 5:42pm
via Android

Nike Training App

•Create your own programs
♪Tons of Free WorkOuts
♦If you add running to tour programs a good app to use would be Nike+ Running

482 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 9:33pm
via Android

Yea I can help ya...what specific goals do you have in mind? How much time do you have to workout? What kind of equipment do you have access to?

14 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 12:16am
via Android

Hi. Well I need to lose 20_25lbs..and I need to work on my legs, abs.butt, arms....I have a gym membership so I think I have all the equipment I need. I'm planning on going befor or after work I have a lot of time on my hands..I work full time but I can get up at 5am and have 2 hrs before I need to get ready for work. I went to the gym after work today but it was packed so I came home and did a youtube work out. So I think the morning is best. I'm willing to do what it takes!!

23 Apr
Ill contruct a routine and post it for ya later tonight
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 12:52am
via iOS
Start off with a 15-20 min workout. Then, every 4 days add 15 more minutes. Vary the intensity of you workouts too. Workout only 4-6 times a week, or else you'll be so sore and you'll actually loose muscle.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51